Camber kit Question

001Stunna

Reaction score
they said i was too low..thats why I Started looking into camber kits.

Did they adjust your toe and set it to 0? or did they just tell you your current specs and not adjust anything. Find a shop that is lowered car friendly. Toe is whats eating your tires. NOT CAMBER>

truWarier02

Reaction score
they said i was too low..thats why I Started looking into camber kits.

You're in Cali man. It's not too hard to find another shop that can work on lowered cars. And you have to tell them you're only looking for a basic toe alignment. They're probably assuming you want a full alignment with toe and camber.

And you're probably not "too low" if you only have -2* camber. So just find another shop.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Did they adjust your toe and set it to 0? or did they just tell you your current specs and not adjust anything. Find a shop that is lowered car friendly. Toe is whats eating your tires. NOT CAMBER>

You're in Cali man. It's not too hard to find another shop that can work on lowered cars. And you have to tell them you're only looking for a basic toe alignment. They're probably assuming you want a full alignment with toe and camber.

And you're probably not "too low" if you only have -2* camber. So just find another shop.

This...

Find a local tuner shop and ask them for an alignment, just alignment for the toes. Shouldn't take anymore than 20-30 minutes. Tell that you don't need cambers adjusted and because you have no camber kits.

Adjusting the toes as close as possible to 0.00 will help out tire wear so much.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
nooooo please no camber kit... look what i did without a kit
natural is a whole lot sexier. Answer this do you like your women fake or real when you touch them lol
19.jpg

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Darian, honestly, how many times do you have to change tires within a 6 month period?

EDIT: my comment souds a bit sig worthy if paired with the picture you posted. :lawl:

Last edited:

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Darian, honestly, how many times do you have to change tires within a 6 month period?

EDIT: my comment souds a bit sig worthy if paired with the picture you posted. :lawl:

lol honestly i had them since july and this is the 1st time i flipped them without no camber or toe adjustment

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
lol honestly i had them since july and this is the 1st time i flipped them without no camber or toe adjustment

I also noticed that you're running mismatched tires, lol. I personally hate the look. (of mismatched tires lmao)

On the left rear you have a Nankang NS-2 and on the right... unknown. Lol

Back