Real 6th gen side marker template

ubik

Reaction score
Here is the template ( my own ) for the side markers the 6th gen should have. I have just done all the measurements off my EDM accord 6th gen. If you just right click and save as it seems to print out the right size but the measurements are on there so you can check.

Sidemarkertemplate.jpg

Here is where I got my clear ones he also has smokes
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160225333530

Just gone out to my shed and got one of my old original side markers. they say STANLEY 3842 on the back they also have this number: 6R01388 on the front

A couple of picks

08052008001.jpg

---------->FRONT OF CAR---------->
08052008002.jpg

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ahhh...so this template is for em (88-91) and eg (92-95) civic sidemarkers...

ubik

Reaction score
This is the template for a 6th gen accord 2000. Like I say I've just gone out to my drive popped the side marker out and measured the standard whole that has never been changed or interfered with. If the civic/S2000 side markers are the same I E fit in that standard OEM whole then thats not my fault its Honda's !!:thinking: Just trying to help you guys out !!:eekwtf:

Last edited:

ubik

Reaction score

You did see I'm EDM right ? :thinking:

I don't know maybe it's me . But I think you sound arsey ? Are you trying to be ? If not then it's just me being English and thinking your trying to sound clever ( sarcastic ).

Last edited:

nexTOme

Reaction score

You did see I'm EDM right ? :thinking:

I don't know maybe it's me . But I think you sound arsey ? Are you trying to be ? If not then it's just me being English and thinking your trying to sound clever.

:thinking:

ubik

Reaction score

Like trying to say my template is for Civics ?

Like I say It's probably me just picking it up wrong. language barrier and all that!! :talk-punch:

Yeh it's me , Sorry if I caused any offense. I probably would have wrote ' Ahh so Honda used the same sidemarkers as the em (88-91) and eg (92-95) civic '

To me they are just Accord sidemarkers

Last edited:

nexTOme

Reaction score
so edm accord shares side marker with 88-95 civic/88-95 crx? :thinking:

i think ryan said that because your ebay link was for those side marker and he thot that your template was for civic's side marker?

:thinking:

ubik

Reaction score

I cant be sure, when I got mine on Ebay there were only about three types. So I just picked the ones that looked the same on the outside. I have always had Preludes so I new they would not fit. When they came they did fit the whole perfectly but the bayonet fitting for the bulb holder on the back was different. The bulb holder on my accord is like hard rubber so although the bayonet fitting were not the same it just pushed and twisted in. You should not have this problem because the bulb holder they come with will take two spade fittings as you will not have the wires there anyway.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
I r so confused..... ryry be a smart as$ hrmm.... no way! not ryry lol

From what I can make of it is that the same sidemarkers that are on the civics are the same as the ones that were used on your car

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

i think ryan said that because your ebay link was for those side marker and he thot that your template was for civic's side marker?
yeah, that's what i meant. civic/s2000/prelude/integra markers are more available. if honda used the same parts for civics and accords, it wouldnt surprise me. your template is for civic sidemarkers, which is what we in the US would have to order to use it...

if we search ebay for "accord sidemarker" the other honda ones come up as well, and the ricey no-name ones too :ugh:

I r so confused..... ryry be a smart as$ hrmm.... no way! not ryry lol
:slap:

Back