Flip Mino II HD video camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
i posted this on my local craigslist & figure i would also post it here. here is what i posted:
This ad is for a brand new Flip Mino II HD pocket video camera. Records videos in HD & it is very easy to use. I purchased 2 of them, thinking my brother would want one, but he did not want it, so I’m just trying to get some of the money back that I spent. Here is some information from the manufacturer:
The World's Sleekest HD Camcorder Is Now Even Better with the all-new Flip MinoHD, it's now even easier to capture incredible HD video and share it with the world. MinoHD features 120 minutes of record time, so you'll never have to miss another minute. A super-slim, pocket-sized design means you can take your MinoHD with you everywhere you go. And a large, 2-inch anti-glare display lets you enjoy your videos directly on your camcorder. Plus, MinoHD comes pre-loaded with FlipShare software, which makes it easy to organize, create and share your videos.
Sleek, Pocket-Sized Design Super-sleek MinoHD features an all-new design, complete with a unique, brushed-metal front and soft, rounded edges. Plus, MinoHD is slim and small enough to fit into any pocket or purse, meaning you can take it with you wherever you go. Whether you're enjoying an adventurous vacation, hitting the town with friends, or just taking it easy at home, your MinoHD will let you capture all the action.
Incredible HD Video MinoHD may be small, but it produces incredible HD video, even in low-light situations. Capture up to 120 minutes of video that will look crisp and vibrant on your HDTV. Plus, premier AAC audio means your videos will sound clearer than ever, too. And included HDMI output makes it simple to enjoy your videos on your HDTV.
Easy to Use Like all Flip camcorders, the new MinoHD is incredibly easy to use. Power on, press record, and start capturing high-quality HD video within seconds. It's really that simple. When you're ready to share your video, flip out the signature USB arm and connect to your PC or Mac to launch pre-loaded FlipShare software.
Pre-Loaded FlipShare Software MinoHD comes pre-loaded with FlipShare software, which makes it easy to organize, create and share your videos: Organize your videos. Drag and drop your videos into folders you've created, or use the automatic date-stamped folders. Create custom movies. Make movies featuring your favorite video clips, and add your own music to provide a more personal touch. Capture still-image snapshots. Use enhanced freeze-frame capabilities to grab a snapshot from any of the thirty frames that comprise each second of your video. Share privately. Send videos to your friends and family using attachment-free emails. Or create private Flip Channels to share your videos with specific groups of friends and family. Share with the world. Publish your videos directly to MySpace, YouTube and other sites, all with the click of a button.
Product Description With the all-new Flip MinoHD, it-Feets now even easier to capture incredible HD video and share it with the world. MinoHD features 120 minutes of record time, so you-Feetll never have to miss another minute. A super-slim, pocket-sized design means you can take your MinoHD with you everywhere you go. And a large, 2-Inch anti-glare display lets you enjoy your videos directly on your camcorder. Plus, MinoHD comes pre-loaded with FlipShare software, which makes it easy to organize, create and share your videos.
I have enclosed a link to a bunch of things I’m selling, but you can scroll through to see pictures of the camera.
http://s433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/ebxgsxr/for sale items/?start=all
Please scammers don’t waste my time by saying you’re out of town and your secretary will send me money. Also don’t bother sending emails telling me to check out other sites. For serious buyers/inquiries, respond with a phone number in your email so I know you’re a real person that isn’t just wasting my time. I will just continue answering questions through emails or texts, if I know you’re really interested. I am not a store, so I can’t offer any kind of warranty or return, so the item is being sold as is with no warranty. Please ask questions prior to purchase. I can send pictures through text message since I have them saved on my new phone. Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you would like to see more pics. You can email me at E B X G S X R (at) Y A H O O (dot) C O M & .. remove the spaces.

asking $150 + shipping/paypal fees

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Don't create separate threads for each item you're selling, just combine your items into one thread.

Also, just some advice, but no one wants to open a thread and see a massive wall of text in a FS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back