theaccordian - MIA

cdubb77

Reaction score
Just like acrod99, (glad we found him), where the heck is theaccordian? I haven't seen him on the boards since I bought the SE wheels from him.

theaccordian

Reaction score
sorry guys ive been stranded on an uncharted island in the middle of the pacific ocean. I had to surf, snorkel, parasail, and sunbathe next to beautiful tanned scantily clad women...it was horrible. I think they call the place Maui. :D

My sister has a timeshare so we got to stay at the Westin a 4 star hotel for 2 weeks basically for free! Something we normally couldnt afford. Just flew into SFO last night. Didnt have access to a comp at the hotel, neither did I want to... had better sh*t to do haha.

I'm surprised how the sites grown since ive been gone, lots of new faces,guys from other forums (V6p, accordtuner) and old faces (acrod99). feels good to be back.

oh yeah cdubb when you get your 7th gen maybe you could sell me back my wheels. lol

theaccordian

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
well carl, you ask and you shall recive! hahaha

theyre already spoken for :D

damn my wheels are gettin around, what a wh*re

theaccordian

Reaction score
we dont have winters :cool: rockin the high performance summer tires year round :p

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
lol damn Carl nice search & rescue skills bro

accordian you went on vacation at the right time man, avoided all this tropical storm **** that was going on

cdubb77

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
sorry guys ive been stranded on an uncharted island in the middle of the pacific ocean. I had to surf, snorkel, parasail, and sunbathe next to beautiful tanned scantily clad women...it was horrible. I think they call the place Maui. :D

My sister has a timeshare so we got to stay at the Westin a 4 star hotel for 2 weeks basically for free! Something we normally couldnt afford. Just flew into SFO last night. Didnt have access to a comp at the hotel, neither did I want to... had better sh*t to do haha.

I'm surprised how the sites grown since ive been gone, lots of new faces,guys from other forums (V6p, accordtuner) and old faces (acrod99). feels good to be back.

oh yeah cdubb when you get your 7th gen maybe you could sell me back my wheels. lol

Glad to see you were on vacation and not sleeping with the fishes. :eek:
Sorry man but the SE wheels you sold me are now bronze and they'll be on Sketch's car soon. :eek:

Wildman said:
lol damn Carl nice search & rescue skills bro

:cool:

Last edited:
Back