got my car hit

DrOwZee

Reaction score
So yesterday, when i got out of school, someone left me a nice present on my car. Apparently someone hit and ran my car. It issn't that bad but my quarter panel is messed up. The rear bumper doesn't look like its messed up in anyways besides the paint, so I'm not really worried about that. the quarter panel where it meets the bumper is dented in.

Is this DIY possible? I was thinking that i might be able to somehow pull it out and just put a big band-aid decal over it and call it a day or should i just go take it to a shop? If i did, how much would it cost? Any ideas on the estimate from just looking at the damage? thanks in advance.
1015101408a.jpg

1015101408.jpg

truWarier02

Reaction score
Damn.. that sucks Mike. You should just take it to a shop and ask for a quote first. I don't think it'll cost too much to fix.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
well, that's messed up.

it isn't too bad at least, I mean it does suck, but it just looks like it's got a small dent and it's popped out.

shouldn't be too much trouble to fix.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
yeah, im glad it wasn't huge. it looks like i can just pull it back into place.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
go back to wherever u got hit and see if they have any surveillance videos of the hit & run

BigAnt

Reaction score
go get a quote from a body shop to get an idea. If it costs more than deductable, file it as a claim.

+1 on what Roy said.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ah that sucks Mike, sorry. You probably don't remember the car parked next to you (if you parked after they were already there)?

It happened on your school property, so reporting it might yield some results.

If nothing else, I think it should be an easy fix.

chaby_91

Reaction score
I say about $300, maybe more/less depending on the shop. get estimates

DrOwZee

Reaction score
go back to wherever u got hit and see if they have any surveillance videos of the hit & run
naw cheap *** school doesnt have surveillance cameras in the parking lot. ill go get a quote at my friends shop on monday. maybe a part out soon to. WUT!

dvilla5506

Reaction score
dam that suks mike u cant part out ur the one who talked me into going lower remember ace hardware store "its worth it" lol

Back