WOT Magazine project seeking support

WOTaccord

Reaction score
We are building our 2000 Sedan for WOT Magazine's flagship car. We are going with a clean/clubber like style and we are looking for info, advice, where to parts and seeing if anyone wants to get involved.

We are looking for the following if anyone has some they want to donate to the project that would be great. Anyone who wants to get involved will get their name on the build up articles. If you own a company we can supply you with free advertising for your supprot.

Who makes or where can we find the following parts besides ebay?

We need either black housed headlights or a passenger side OEM
aftermarket grill
Vent visors- 4 dr
Headlight eyelids
Struts
civic ep3 fogs or oem black housed
VIP curtains
LED tails or 50/50
Front lip or lip kit
Any audio- double din , speakers,

we are looking for products to purchase if the price is right.

Last edited:

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
you might want to post up some links to verify your not lying and to get some authenticity within your post.

001Stunna

Reaction score
what would you like to see links to sir? www.wotmagazine.com. Check out the wotnews section we just did a custom borla cat-back

What i'd like to see is
1-Proof that you're related or work for such company/place.
2-Something on the posted website mentioning what you've posted about on here
3-Actual contact info for the person in charge of this event/built or w.e u want to call it

From what you've posted many of the items can be had for quite cheap..
Vent Visors- Can get stick on or in-channel on ebay for cheap
Eyelids - once again can be picked up on ebay for cheap
Struts - possibilities are endless unless you're more specific, you can get monroe quickstruts/shocks pre-assembled with springs for like $70-100 per corner
VIP Curtains - Why not buy the cloth you like to use and make them

PS. Aftermarket Grill???? You mentioned you guys are building a sedan. The grill on sedans isnt changeable unless you're in for some fabrication work.
---

PS.S. looking at your profile page it seems YOU drive A 2000 Honda Accord Sedan, and makes this thread even more look like a "built my car for me with donations and it'll be in a magazine thread"

Last edited:

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
What i'd like to see is
3-Actual contact info for the person in charge of this event/built or w.e u want to call it

Struts - possibilities are endless unless you're more specific, you can get monroe quickstruts/shocks pre-assembled with springs for like $70-100 per corner

PS. Aftermarket Grill???? You mentioned you guys are building a sedan. The grill on sedans isnt changeable unless you're in for some fabrication work.
---

PS.S. looking at your profile page it seems YOU drive A 2000 Honda Accord Sedan, and makes this thread even more look like a "built my car for me with donations and it'll be in a magazine thread"

This
+1

Narftastic

Reaction score
What i'd like to see is

---

:ohsnap:

Back