predict this outcome

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
a few buddies of mine want to race sometime soon. so i wanted my 6thgen team to predict the outcome.

2000 Honda Accord LX Auto
SRI/Ceramic DC Sports Header/TestPipe/Muffler on stock pipe/TB spacer/AEM Pulleys/Euro-R emblem (gives +20 horses...just kidding)

vs.

3rdGen (2002-2004) Nissan Altima 2.5S 5Speed
DIY SRI (wtf? don't ask)

vs.

1994 Honda Accord Non-VTEC 5Speed
SRI or CAI not sure which

vs.

2000 Toyota Camry Auto
Injen SRI / "supposed custom made exhaust from Greddy"

i beat the camry before without the "custom greddy exhaust from japan," so i have no doubts i'll kill him.

note that the 95 Accord raced the Altima before and beat him. how? i don't know. the Altima was complaining about weight difference.

yellowfever

Reaction score
well i raced my friend (the same exact accord you speak of) allout on the highway when my car was bone stock and just barely beat him so logicly that means you can take that accord and the nissan and i agree that youll take the toyota too so why not get them to put some money up? if your not sure then fillerup with octane boost and keep that thing in D3 till it redlines. Id put money on it

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
yellowfever said:
if your not sure then fillerup with octane boost and keep that thing in D3 till it redlines. Id put money on it

LMAO! i can't tell if you're mocking me or if you're serious.

cg6boi

Reaction score
u can own everyone of those cars especialy in the top end or if you all start from a 40 roll, just the manuals are gonna have a jump on the start but u can do it, if i can so can u

6THGEN_AI4

Racer BitSSSSh, When you gonna do that I wanna be there...

Back