Cheapest best 1inch drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

001Stunna

Reaction score
go pick up some fattys.

really.

a 1" drop is such a waste of money.

Not every1 wants to slam their car, tuck tire and whatnot. Some ppl live in areas where the streets are **** and they care about hitting and scraping the **** out of their underbody. Yes..you gotta pay to play etc etc but maybe some ppl are only willing to play so much.

However our cars come with a fist gap in the wheel/fender gap and some would like to minimize that while still maintaining clearance from road issues.

OP. do what YOU like and feel comfortable with and NOT what every1 on the bandwagon of SLAM it or GTFO says.

AaronGabriel

Reaction score
Great comments guys!

lol @ fat people!

I'll try to buy my neighbors H&R's that are in his closet. (You've got mail!)

chasnsx

Reaction score
The cheapest one inch drop (other than three corpulent passengers) is to rent a spring compressor, take out your springs, get a hacksaw and take care of business. This is kind of tough on the stock shocks, though.

You will like the H & R springs, but while you have the struts out you might want to consider upgrading the shocks, particularly if your car has over 100K miles and you have not had them replaced.

I waited to lower my car until my rear shocks were blown, and when I did my springs (I used Tanabe DF210's, 2 inches lower in front and 1.5 inches in back)) I also got Tokico Illumina shocks, and the difference in handling with them was truly amazing.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
^ illuminas are gooooooooood ****. i had them on my old 6g, and if i ever did suspension that wasnt full coils again, id def consider them without a doubt.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
just so you know there is no such thing as cheapest best ... those two words don't even belong in the same sentence lol ... but on a serious note, pick up those h&r's and a set of performance shocks

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
OP. do what YOU like and feel comfortable with and NOT what every1 on the bandwagon of SLAM it or GTFO says.

i don't think we implied that he had to slam his car.

hell, my car goes off road yet i still have a decent drop

to the op: cheapest- cut them

reccomended- wait for someone to sell there old set

i think this should be locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back