Good deal on rims + tires?

chasnsx

Reaction score
You are basically paying $100 per rim for 4 good rims. Used tires make good swings for kids and monkeys, and a cracked rim makes a good base for a coffee table. For about twenty dollars more per rim, you can get some decent new rims, in the style of your choice. You would have to save up to buy 4 new tires, but again, you get the rubber of your choice. $100 per tire will get you some really great tires if you shop around.

I've learned the hard way over many years that tires are a bad component to cheap out on. The four tires are the only thing holding your car to the road, and great tires will make the car handle really great, and cheap tires will make for a very poorly handling car, even if they are low profile tires.

Just my opinion.

sodaks2k

Reaction score
Here's what they will look like (although mine were 18's)

RICE ALERT!!! :) My car 8 years ago, so go easy. :)

xx24xx

Reaction score
Woah that is pretty ricey. At least you didn't have one of those big mouth front bumpers with enough vents on the fenders to start your own cheese slicing company.

OP I would do 18s. 20s are too big, 19s look great but don't have ride quality, 18s best of both worlds and 17s and below are too small.

Check out RBWheels.com and watch ebay. Buy rims only. Never buy used tires. If you buy used rims make sure the person/store you are buying from is reputable.

Back