Apexi WS2 or TANABE

snip33r

Reaction score
thanks for everyone suggestion, again i am looking for more info, i searched for Apexi WS2 cat back and the price for them are getting expensive, for 98-02 coupe costing (I4) costing about $550. and also the piping i hear is mild steal that can get rust (i am from canada).
i would like to know if i can get only apexi ws2 exhaust and do custom piping, would i be able to get same result/sound or not. any other suggestion for piping or any other parts etc would be helpfull too.
thanks in advance

chasnsx

Reaction score
@snip33r: You can get the Apexi muffler and tip separate for about $200.00. However, the Apexi catback not only has that muffler, it also has a long premuffler just after the cat that looks like a glasspack. Without the premuffler, your custom built exhaust system may be a bit louder.

However, any muffler shop that can build your system out of stainless can also weld in a glasspack to quiet things down if necessary.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Awais, I was actually sold on the WSII after hearing it on Sagar's old 5th Gen.

It's a great looking/sounding exhaust.

I think the cheapest I have seen it for locally was about $650, but you may be able to get it for less if you shop around.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Awais, I was actually sold on the WSII after hearing it on Sagar's old 5th Gen.

It's a great looking/sounding exhaust.

I think the cheapest I have seen it for locally was about $650, but you may be able to get it for less if you shop around.

Nope, even cheaper! About $560 shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/APEX...Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model:Accord

Throughout my time on this forum, I've heard nothing but good things about apex'i catbacks. Jump on it!

Back