Caliaccord's 2002 Accord sedan Lx (56k) (Big Update 9/12/15)

sg_81

Reaction score
DBO, they shipped fast. I just got them! They were expected to get here the first of Dec. I'm going to install them tomorrow morning so I will take pics and let you know how they fit look. The quality looks decent, although right out of the box, deep in the detail, you can see what looks like errors or just unevenness. I will take pics tomorrow, can't today though, have work.

Any update on how those lights look? Pics please :grd:

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Awwwww damn check out who's car is the featured car of the week :mf_pcwhack:

No way! Awesome! I haven't been on my laptop in a couple days so I haven't seen it. That's awesome though. I'm going to check it out after I get home from work tonight!
DBO, got them installed and they look really really good. The fitment is pretty good all around, only a little off in a place but will update with pics by tomorrow!

DBO867

Reaction score
Cool, cant wait to see em. I just bought new led reverse lights, i think theyll go good with your taillights. The ebay link is in my build thread if you wanna check em out

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Sorry about the delay. Finals next week so I have been crazy busy! I hope it's also okay to post the tail light pics here since this is where we have all been talking about them. Anyone let me know if there's somewhere else I should post them and I will!
Anyway, here they are!:

I have also since washed my car after the install and so far no fogging or leakage. Overall, I'm really happy with them!

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Thread Jack.lol :Jedi:
Its cool to post them here because we were all talking about them but you should probably update your members ride thread so it could get some attention. People probably think thats my car because mine is white now too.lol. Those look pretty damn good,looks really good against the white paint.

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Haha, I know man. I'm sitting here like, this isn't my ride thread haha. Good idea though, I'll definitely add them to my ride thread!
And thanks man!

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
You think a red emblem on the back would look good on your car now that the tails are red and clear? Just a thought.

DBO867

Reaction score
Looks super neat. Im definitely ordering those asap or after suspension anyways haha

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Cali, yeah man, I think you're right about that! I haven't looked at one for a while but don't they run like 60 or we have to take them from a certain car?
DBO, yeah they definitely fit better than my altezzas, hehehe.

Back