Interior Overhaul.....

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Fkin clean dude definitely looking at my worn interior and thinking it's time for a new look. How is the texture on the painted surfaces? Does it have that "flat paint" feel to it?

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Thanks! No it has the same texture as stock just changed color, yes it does feel "painted" with the flat paint feel but more or less same feel.

hotaccord243

Reaction score
CIMG3004.jpg

Forgot something i added to the rear seat. For clarification its for the N-tercooler kit from Nitrous Xpress.....

accordpower99

Reaction score
Sorry man finally getttin a chance to check out your thread. Dude freakin bad arse interior upgrade! i like it alot for real.

shadeddave

Reaction score
Looks awesome man
I hope mine turns out half as nice as yours.

I do have two questions.... Where do you plug in the srs sensors things if you install aftermarket seats?

Was it hard to reinstall the headliner? Im worried about it not lookin right

hotaccord243

Reaction score
thanks guys!

The SRS to the seats? the only thing i can think of was the seatbelt but it doesn't connect. I lost SRS after the steering wheel anyway, so i guess i don't know....

The headliner was tricky to install again, but not too hard just took time and patience!

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been covered, I really am .. How much fabric did you end up using ?

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Hey no problemo.

For the headliner, sunroof cover, sunvisors, door inserts, center console, and rear deck took less than 5sy of fabric. This does not include anything with the rear seat or trunk. I have yet to do that.

When you buy about 5sy of carpet/fabric you will just have to be conservative and not too wasteful because it WILL go quick.

Back