Latest pic of my car..

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
As you can see.. Been 5 months and it still in the same conditions..

redwindshield.jpg

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
weren't u doing the 01-02 coupe bumper and hood swap? damn tht's taking a loooong time.... wat's the hold up?

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
The fag is lazy a$$ fuxck and yes the hood is on and i got the bumper inside the garage the dude is NEVER in the shop.. I had to jump the fence to check out my freaking car... im so mad dude.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I persoanlly think it would look better with a bumper on. That's going to look sick though when you get the swap done. If you have the paintwork done, i'd just do it yourself. Cheaper and on your own schedual.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
You seriously need to contact your insurance and take legal action. This has taken far to long. Something is going on there and it's not right.

6THGEN_AI4

Damn man WTH is going on with you, when you gonna take your car out of that shop. That dude is wasting your time... go there with your dad and brother and I go with ya if you want (I'm on vacation r/now so call me) and tell him you are taken the car , pay him for the $hi* he have done and take it somewhere else man. I'm telling you man this people are gansters they get your money that eazy.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Yeah man don't worry I spoke to my dad on friday and that's what were doing.. I plan on giving him 1.5k just so he stfus and we don't have to argue or w.e.. But w.e he's never there so idk how I can give him the money

6THGEN_AI4

iStealBunnieSz said:
Yeah man don't worry I spoke to my dad on friday and that's what were doing.. I plan on giving him 1.5k just so he stfus and we don't have to argue or w.e.. But w.e he's never there so idk how I can give him the money

you have the keys right???
take it out the he is the one interested in the money so eventually he'll show up.

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
yeah dude thats fu#k*# up I did mine a week after you mentioned yours because I had mine painted at a local shop (who fit me into a 2 month wait when I pleased)-simply because I said that they could use my car if needed but they paint matched on spot also I ordered straight from honda and did the installs myself

total price was 600 shipped for vis coupe cf hood 25?.00 for a oem 01-02 coupe bumper 120 shipped for E.G.R. fender flares 460 for a great paint job = 1430.00 a bit less and more stuff than what you got

plus I know your prices are a bit less than alaska prices

P.S. I'm wasted!!!!! weeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! merry XXX

dynasty

Reaction score
seriously. what takes so long to put a bumper and a hood together. painting is a different story but hood is just bolt on and bumper is just clips to hold it together along with bolts on the side. what a waste of time.

Back