FRP Replica OEM front lip review for 98-00 Accord coupes

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Ok, Muhib, so who is going to paint/mount it for you?

Personally, I would just wait until spring, because you know we are going to get nailed with snow anytime now.

Raul

Reaction score
Ok, Muhib, so who is going to paint/mount it for you?

Personally, I would just wait until spring, because you know we are going to get nailed with snow anytime now.

I am going to paint and mount it by myself. The mounting takes less than 5 minutes. I remember alex_d10 and I mounted my old lip really fast. I will mount the lip in the end of April next year.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
As long as you paint it properly.

At least you should have it done in time for CanAm 2010! :thumbup:

pattywak

Reaction score
New link? That one doesn't work anymore. And how does FRP compare to polyurethane?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
New link? That one doesn't work anymore. And how does FRP compare to polyurethane?

FRP is thinner and more brittle than poly u. I guess you could say it's a little more "fragile". But it looks the same and will last if you're not too low and careful parking, and it's easily mended if it is cracked/broken. Oh, and it's cheaper lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
FRP is thinner and more brittle than poly u. I guess you could say it's a little more "fragile". But it looks the same and will last if you're not too low and careful parking, and it's easily mended if it is cracked/broken. Oh, and it's cheaper lol.

Great sales pitch, right there!

Back