Sick of these mother#$%&ing ants in my mother#$&ing car!

robollama

Reaction score
Had ants allllll throughout my car the past couple weeks. Nothing crazy, just would see a couple ants walking around on my dash anytime I got in the car, popped the hood, trunk, etc. So after giving it a thorough wash today I bought some ant bait and put 1 at each wheel.

Hopefully I get those damn things!! :kenny:

Anyone else ever had this problem?

robollama

Reaction score
Inside is always kept pretty damn clean, but I eat in my car a LOT so I'm sure there's small food debris in hard to reach places.

Bax

Reaction score
I've never had ants in my car. :eh:
I keep it clean, too clean according to old girlfriends and some friends. The first time people get in my car 9 times out of 10 they say "Ohh dang... this... is yours? It's so clean for a teenager's car..." haha

The ladies love a clean car man. :D

If you eat in the car a lot, I recommend next time you put some time aside for a good thorough cleaning, take the seats out and really get into the carpet under those seats. Use something like Meg's APC. I'm almost positive that's where you may have food at, b/c most things dropped end up in those crevices.

Narftastic

Reaction score
I've never had ants in my car. :eh:
I keep it clean, too clean according to old girlfriends and some friends. The first time people get in my car 9 times out of 10 they say "Ohh dang... this... is yours? It's so clean for a teenager's car..." haha

The ladies love a clean car man. :D
QUOTE]

+1

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You have to let 'em know....

you_want_some_of_this_demotivational_poster_1216673354_Top_15_Demotivators-s346x400-42128-580.jpg

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
Inside is always kept pretty damn clean, but I eat in my car a LOT so I'm sure there's small food debris in hard to reach places.

"Yeah I don't act like a slut, but I do sleep with a lot of guys"

I think its probably a combination of eating in your car.... and well being unlucky, since I know a lot of people who eat in their cars, and have messy interiors that don't get ants.

Back