Transmission Issues (not my DD)

Enne

Reaction score
Eeep.

I need to check the subframe on mine when I put winter tires on. Can't believe how bad these get on our cars...

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Yeah, the silver car was good to me. I actually just used the alternator from it in Connie on Sunday afternoon.

You get that civic rebuild running yet??

Yeah I saw you got it swapped out, and it's working again.

Nope. The owner (my son) has been busy with other things, and I'm just a helper on this one. He's been cleaning parts though, which seems to take forever (BTDT before, many times). In his defense, we weren't expecting the machine shop to be done as quick as they were. When we dropped it off, they said 4 to 6 weeks, not 3 weeks.

I have my own work going on too, which has been keeping me busy. Found some rust thru in a couple of spots in the "T" top section, now that I have the seals out. So, more cutting and welding and blasting IF the sun will ever come out.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Eeep.

I need to check the subframe on mine when I put winter tires on. Can't believe how bad these get on our cars...

If found mine was bad in that corner when I was replacing the sway bar bushings. Enough of the steel is still there, but it's something I need to get after in the spring. It IS a Rusty Accord after all. ;)

Back