What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not sure on the pads, the rotors are blanks not cross-drilled, but I will prbably still go with some type of ceramic pad.

Yeah, definately heavy, took a pic of my old rotor against the new one, about an 1"+ bigger.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Was also quite happy that the calipers are in excellent shape.

I was going to powder coat them, like we discussed, but I think I am going to leave them stock for now, until I get the new wheels on there. So, I am sure people will have something to say about my 'Acura' calipers on my Honda.....don't. care.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I actually liked the way it looked on Keith's car, and figure why not, it's not very attention grabbing, depending on the wheels you have on there, so I can live with it that way for a while.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'm not sure how that would look w/o the lettering being raised though. I think if anything I'd shave Acura and then PC the whole thing one color.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I'm not sure how that would look w/o the lettering being raised though. I think if anything I'd shave Acura and then PC the whole thing one color.

Exactly, I would rather leave it stock and then shave it down and powdercoat it.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Not technically to my accord .. But to something that will be back on my accord for a short while soon..

Took apart my stock oem suspension to replace the broken dust boots and put my stock springs back on.. Don't even need spring compressors to take them apart because the eibach springs are fairly short as it is .
Still need to find a set of oem headlights .

Back