** j32a2 6 speed sedan DragTIMES **

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It should be, I know the TL has 10 more hp or so, but the tq may be the same. But the 6GA is so much lighter.

Poor 3G, it deserved more than to have roughly the same power numbers as the CL that came years before it. Can't believe Honda did nothing with the 3.2 for so long. And even the 3.5 isn't that much better.

You take that back!!!

:lawl:

Well, stock, it might not be much better, I will be sure to update you with what it's true potential is......:naughty:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
3.5 is much better, IMO. What ends up being about 25-30 whp makes a noticeable difference.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sorry I should have specified DEREK's 3.5 isn't much better...with his +13 ft lbs of torque. :lawl:

Still, the [07/08 TL-S] 3.5’s 26 hp/24 tq increase over the 3.2 just isn't much of an improvement imo. It's certainly not nothing, but the output should have yielded higher numbers...they're too close to a motor that’s nearly 10 years old if you ask me.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Sorry I should have specified DEREK's 3.5 isn't much better...with his +13 ft lbs of torque. :lawl:

Still, the [07/08 TL-S] 3.5’s 26 hp/24 tq increase over the 3.2 just isn't much of an improvement imo. It's certainly not nothing, but the output should have yielded higher numbers...they're too close to a motor that’s nearly 10 years old if you ask me.

The LESSONS to be learned when we go down to TN.

:coffee:

I think the 3.2 is the one motor that Honda actually decided they were going to actually put some thought/effort in to. It happened to be a very advanced, well performing design....and then they got a bit boring again.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The LESSONS to be learned when we go down to TN.

:coffee:

Take it to the track ricer! :lawl:

j/k I know you're building your motor, so it will have more than 240 hp/245 tq.

I think the 3.2 is the one motor that Honda actually decided they were going to actually put some thought/effort in to. It happened to be a very advanced, well performing design....and then they got a bit boring again.

Agree.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Take it to the track ricer! :lawl:

j/k I know you're building your motor, so it will have more than 240 hp/245 tq.

hahahha.....I wouldn't get away with it with the fam in the car.

240 hp/253 lb·ft for the J35A3

Would appreciate if you would at least give the stock numbers their due credit, plzkthnxbai.

You J32 guys, always trying to make yourselves look better....

:lawl:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
lolcat-research-cat-wikipedia.jpg

Back