Go Back   6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums > General > Off Topic > Life Lessons

Life Lessons Members discussing how to deal with aspects of the daily grind

Register to remove these ads

Old 05-24-2013, 08:44 AM
Points: 24,742, Level: 48 Points: 24,742, Level: 48 Points: 24,742, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

fastflyinaccord is more helpful than mostfastflyinaccord is more helpful than most
Member Photo Albums
Send a message via AIM to fastflyinaccord
Re: Official Rant Thread (CAUTION)

I absolutely despise how people will tell you that they are very interested in the parts you are selling, tell you they want them, and then you never hear from them again. Like, you can't take 11 seconds to send me a message that says you aren't interested anymore
Old 05-24-2013, 10:12 AM
IS300 SX > Accord

Points: 17,455, Level: 40 Points: 17,455, Level: 40 Points: 17,455, Level: 40

Valet is more helpful than mostValet is more helpful than most
Official Rant Thread (CAUTION)

Delusional retards like this:

This is a "friend" of mine and he is referring to Verve. If any of you know what that is. In my group of friends but we all call him a stupid **** up that isn't going anywhere. So this whole conversation is ironic.

He never replied after that.

People who are stupid and don't realize that also try to act smart, that pisses me off. Like one in an argument with me said "everyone crashes their first car" when she had crashed her car twice. Both times 100% her fault even though she tried to say otherwise. Does everyone crash their first car? (Being their fault, not hit by someone else) Because I know I sure haven't gotten close to ever being in an accident, let alone completely totaling my car.

Someone else told me I was a bad driver because of my speeding record. Which is ironic considering it was coming from someone whom had been in 4 different accidents in a year. Being at fault in every one of them. Whose the worse driver, 4 tickets 0 accidents, 1 ticket 4 accidents? Lets use some common sense.

The person in the first conversation also is the kinda guy that says that weed is medicine, not a drug. And that god put it on the earth to be smoked. I am not anti drug or pot in anyway. Up until like 7 months ago I did plenty of drugs, more kinds than he's ever done. So I'm not being biased. But weed is, in fact, a drug. Can it be used for medicine? Sure. But just because its can be used for it, doesn't make it not a drug. Did god put it on earth to be smoked? No, that was our own doing.

Basically I just don't like retarded, know-it-all high school and college students. People's say I'm a know-it-all. But they only say that after I win an argument with them, because 99/100 times I'm right when I'm arguing it.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:59 PM
IS300 SX > Accord

Stop ****ing linking your photobucket photos!!

Every time I click on an image in TapaTalk it will take me out of the app and to photobuckets website to see a tiny picture of it.

Is it so hard to get the one at the bottom in the "share" section that is for forums? Or are y'all that keep doing it too oblivious/retarded to realize the difference?

Annoying as ****.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:11 PM
Points: 23,026, Level: 46 Points: 23,026, Level: 46 Points: 23,026, Level: 46
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

Sil2DrV6 is more helpful than most

Originally Posted by cleansleeper View Post
Stop ****ing linking your photobucket photos!!

Every time I click on an image in TapaTalk it will take me out of the app and to photobuckets website to see a tiny picture of it.

Is it so hard to get the one at the bottom in the "share" section that is for forums? Or are y'all that keep doing it too oblivious/retarded to realize the difference?

Annoying as ****.
Idk if this would work on Tapatalk, but this is something I found on Photobucket setting.

Pls see the last part of my comment on this:

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/s...68&postcount=6
Old 05-29-2013, 08:22 PM
IS300 SX > Accord

Sort of like that.

But there are the two ways of posting it. Both on a desktop appear the same on 6GA. But with TapaTalk when I click on the photo it will take me to the site. Where I can access the users album, unless it is otherwise specifically blocked.

Linked: [IMG]

Not linked:

The linked is the HTML code from the site, and the not linked is the IMG code.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:27 PM
purp og

Points: 123,633, Level: 100 Points: 123,633, Level: 100 Points: 123,633, Level: 100
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Sketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to all
Member Photo Albums

a friend tried putting me on that same crap before too, shawn, it was like 6 or so years ago. what is he doing now? apprenticing to be an electrician...though the thought of that kid being an electrician is scary because of his abundance of stupidity

i never crashed my first car i also love the people who think they're a good drivers just because they haven't had an accident...but they come to complete stops on highway on ramps yeah, great driving haha.

1000RR

HID Kit Club #008 | DSLR Club #077 | G87P

FS: 98-00 OEM Sedan Tail Lights | shipping available

Old 05-29-2013, 09:14 PM
IS300 SX > Accord

Originally Posted by Sketch o5 View Post
a friend tried putting me on that same crap before too, shawn, it was like 6 or so years ago. what is he doing now? apprenticing to be an electrician...though the thought of that kid being an electrician is scary because of his abundance of stupidity

i never crashed my first car i also love the people who think they're a good drivers just because they haven't had an accident...but they come to complete stops on highway on ramps yeah, great driving haha.
The most irritating part is that people like that just don't get it. They just don't get that life is real. It's not a game that they have to try to out smart or jet plain ignore. It's the same people that graduated like 2 or 3 years ago that I see at our highschool parties.

Jus... Ugh... I could go on forever
Old 05-29-2013, 11:14 PM
purp og

Points: 123,633, Level: 100 Points: 123,633, Level: 100 Points: 123,633, Level: 100
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Sketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to all
Member Photo Albums

haha yeah. i remember telling my friend he was an idiot for believing it when it was clearly a scheme, and he just kept insisting it wasn't and he was going to make all this money and that he had already met with a couple people already, and 'it can't be a set up if i'm meeting these people face to face.'

1000RR

HID Kit Club #008 | DSLR Club #077 | G87P

FS: 98-00 OEM Sedan Tail Lights | shipping available

Old 05-29-2013, 11:48 PM
Points: 1,122, Level: 8 Points: 1,122, Level: 8 Points: 1,122, Level: 8

ninjacord is an unknown quantity at this point

Love it when the train schedule given out by the mta is wrong. Thanks guys. Missed an 1115 train by literally 30 sec. Was under the impression that there was a midnight train. But of course not!!! Gotta wait till 1 25 for the next one. F*@k the mta. If the entire rail system broke tomro it would make my day.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:25 AM
Points: 5,456, Level: 21 Points: 5,456, Level: 21 Points: 5,456, Level: 21

bairdandrew77 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate it when someone asks you for a ride, then ends up getting a ride from someone else without telling you.
At work, a coworker asked me for a ride at the beginning of the shift. I got off about 30 minutes before him and waited on the bench. Once he got off, he asked why I was still there, said he's got a ride from his mom, then does the most annoying laugh thinking it's funny. He had the entire fucking shift to tell me his mom was picking him up, but apparently I'm supposed to be able to read his mind! He constantly does the stupidest things and has the squeakiest most annoying voice ever, and I don't know if I'll be able to survive the summer working with him 4-5 days a week!