Go Back   6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums > General > Off Topic > Life Lessons

Life Lessons Members discussing how to deal with aspects of the daily grind

Register to remove these ads

Old 08-04-2009, 01:29 AM
Points: 57,493, Level: 74 Points: 57,493, Level: 74 Points: 57,493, Level: 74
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

CrosCntryAccord has their shit togetherCrosCntryAccord has their shit togetherCrosCntryAccord has their shit togetherCrosCntryAccord has their shit together
Send a message via AIM to CrosCntryAccord
Official Rant Thread (CAUTION)

Read this before posting, before reading, before complaining to others.

This thread exists solely for the purpose of providing an outlet for people to vent/rant about anything. Topics are not exclusive to the forum and can be about anything. If someone says something you don't agree with, something you don't like, or something you object to, PM them, do not discuss your disapproval of someone's post in here.

As far as I am concerned no topics are off limits but beware that what you say is a conduit through which readers will most likely shape their perception about you.

CAUTION! LOCALS MAY NOT BE FRIENDLY
Old 08-04-2009, 01:37 AM
Points: 34,377, Level: 57 Points: 34,377, Level: 57 Points: 34,377, Level: 57

finch13 is a name known to allfinch13 is a name known to allfinch13 is a name known to allfinch13 is a name known to allfinch13 is a name known to allfinch13 is a name known to allfinch13 is a name known to all
Member Photo Albums
Send a message via AIM to finch13
Re: Official Rant Thread (CAUTION)

I ****ing hate how my generation expects someone else to do everything for them, either out of pity or for money.

I can't stand how 75% of the members on here can't ****ing figure **** out on their own or through self education.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:46 AM
they dont think it
Points: 114,998, Level: 100 Points: 114,998, Level: 100 Points: 114,998, Level: 100
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

ryan s has their shit togetherryan s has their shit togetherryan s has their shit togetherryan s has their shit together

beat me to the thread johnny

my kind of thread, btw

here's what i'm ****ing sick of...people not giving a ****. i realize that we're raised here as "every man for himself"...i know that. i'm tired of people 1) not being able to relate to basic things, 2) not listening, and 3) not caring.

for example. one of my buddy's got a new(er) car recently so he's on the "what all can i/should i do to it?" kick. he'll stay on the phone with me for 2-3 hours about it...and want to cheap out on stuff like rims even though he knows i disapprove of shopping by price alone.

anyway...when i talk about something that interests me...****...talking to almost anyone...i can sense their eyes glazing over and minds going down a different path. so i **** myself over by seeming to be "boring" and "humorless" because it is genuinely hard to carry a conversation by myself. like another buddy's woman...she'll tell stories and expect you to listen and react, but if you tell her something (unless its REALLY relevant to the 4 things she enjoys), she'll completely glaze over...not even give an "mmmhmmm." **** that.

if youre not going to listen to me...why should i give a **** about what youre saying? am i alone on this? not only have i always hated talking about myself, but in the past couple years, whenever i get asked about myself, i usually give the shortest, most basic answer i can because people DONT CARE.

honestly...talk to someone. think about how long it takes for you to stop listening to them when they talk about something you dont care/know about...they're doing the same thing to you.

why is it that people only care about themselves anymore? i go out of my way to help others and be a good citizen overall but ****kkkkkkk...its getting pointless to be nice.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:46 AM

CrosCntryAccord has their shit togetherCrosCntryAccord has their shit togetherCrosCntryAccord has their shit togetherCrosCntryAccord has their shit together

I cant stand people who swear by 24 hour news channels, FOX News = MSNBC.... its all bull****, its all party propaganda and its all wasting our lives away. People don't pay attention to the real news, they pay attention to the bull**** that these stations talk about and nothing else and it drives me up the ****ing wall because people take everything they say as gospel and don't think that the facts may be skewed, that the lines may be blurred and that they're getting paraded like ****ing pigs to slaughter just to further antiquated, bull**** party agendas that only divide our country even further.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:47 AM
Detailing Enthusiast

Points: 43,615, Level: 64 Points: 43,615, Level: 64 Points: 43,615, Level: 64
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

CG6Lemon is somewhat reliable
Member Photo Albums
Send a message via Yahoo to CG6Lemon

i dont understand why people talk like they have a lot of power over someone when they aint nobody.

DetailedByPrecision
Paint Correction - Ceramic Paint Coatings - Auto Detailing
Serving San Francisco Bay Area
Phone: 415-601-4291
Follow us on: Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/DetailedByPrecision
Follow us on: Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/detailedbyprecision
Old 08-04-2009, 01:51 AM
they dont think it
Points: 114,998, Level: 100 Points: 114,998, Level: 100 Points: 114,998, Level: 100

ryan s has their shit togetherryan s has their shit togetherryan s has their shit togetherryan s has their shit together

i agree johnny...people cant think for themselves. they need bill o'reilly to give them an opinion (ffs).

also cant stand that theres a "liberal agenda" but the conservatives dont have an agenda of their own? **** that.

Last edited by shavedaccord; 08-04-2009 at 03:57 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:57 AM

What kills me about the neo-cons is how they blame the "liberal media" for everything. I know the media is liberal in its content (literal stance not political), but christ the **** you can't say on TV in america is ****ing ridiculous. I also know that liberal press carpet bombs conservatives for being uber godly and elitist. which is ****ing bull****. Both sides have their elites both sides have their own respective media to project their own god damn objectives, its all relevant and its all bull****
Old 08-04-2009, 01:59 AM
High Society

Points: 28,599, Level: 51 Points: 28,599, Level: 51 Points: 28,599, Level: 51

inspired1 should be someone you can trustinspired1 should be someone you can trust

i can't stand people that can't simply follow rules.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:02 AM
they dont think it

i consider myself independent but i've had enough of "conservative media" since all it does is claim that mainstream media is wrong and cant be trusted...so instead, here, we have a lovely package for you.

like thats not as slanted as the "mainstream" media

only the narrow-minded go into politics...and believe me...after going to a uni with a "college republicans" club but nothing even a little more left, has left me sick of propaganda, especially the kind disguised as "christian." the state leaves religion alone (within legality) so the church needs to stay the **** out of politics.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:04 AM
they dont think it

****in rant more...this thread isn't "state your opinion politely for a conversation."
Originally Posted by inspired1 View Post
i can't stand people that can't simply follow rules.
real life must be fun then, eh?

Last edited by shavedaccord; 08-04-2009 at 03:58 AM.