FS: 98 99 00 01 02 Honda Accord i4 v6 Service Manual + Electrical Diagrams

001Stunna

Reaction score
Did you write this service manual? If not, do you have written permission from the person/company that did to sell it for profit?

The manual was not written by me but compiled and had the pages linked together by me. The same manual (not compiled for ease of use) and with thousands of separate files can be found over the internet for a higher cost by a variety of sellers.

With that said, you can consider the fact that you are getting the manual for free of charge(no profit) and are paying the $5.89US for my time spent compiling the manual together and verifying that all its page links are in fully working order. If desired, one can hunt down for all the manual pages themselves and do all the verifying/linking work themselves and have the same product.

Last edited:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
can you please check if the service manual has wiring diagram for the canadian accord side mirrors? Heated function to be specific?

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
If you come up with a truly Mac-friendly version of this, let me know.

001Stunna

Reaction score
If you come up with a truly Mac-friendly version of this, let me know.

I can send you the files in a non executable package where you have to unzip the contents and run the app(hence no actual installing taking place). The file you run to open the full manual is a .exe file however...the only way i could link all 99999^ pdf files together.

That said from my research using winebottler, virtual pc or darwine on the mac should allow you to run .exe files with no problems.

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score
I can send you the files in a non executable package where you have to unzip the contents and run the app(hence no actual installing taking place). The file you run to open the full manual is a .exe file however...the only way i could link all 99999^ pdf files together.

That said from my research using winebottler, virtual pc or darwine on the mac should allow you to run .exe files with no problems.
Would you happen to know if there's any way to run this on Linux?

I have the application installed on my laptop with Ubuntu, and it works, but when i click on Repair Manual, Wiring Diagram, or User Guide, it says "There is no application associated with the given filename extension."
I'm running the executable file with Wine, so the application works just fine. And i have a linux version of Adobe Reader installed. I'm not exactly sure what's wrong. :thinking:

Back