Civic but not accord

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
not to mention the idiots blowing thru stop signs

yeah, i'm very familiar with that, unfortunately :lawl:

i remember seeing a head on crash test with a bel air (i think) and a modern car and the bel air was soo bad :lawl: definitely would not want to be involved with that.

i can't stand people on their phones while they're driving. the problem is automatic transmissions. if people had to row gears and be more involved, they probably wouldn't be on their phones so much. damn automatic transmissions :lawl:

datechboss101

Reaction score
yeah, i'm very familiar with that, unfortunately :lawl:

i remember seeing a head on crash test with a bel air (i think) and a modern car and the bel air was soo bad :lawl: definitely would not want to be involved with that.

i can't stand people on their phones while they're driving. the problem is automatic transmissions. if people had to row gears and be more involved, they probably wouldn't be on their phones so much. damn automatic transmissions :lawl:

Totally agree with you. And boii, now there are two types of automatic transmissions. Up next, the autonomous driving, where people will be more on their butts and on their cell phones and become extremely lazy af.

datechboss101

Reaction score
Yep.... Plus, yesterday while getting my car back, a ritchback civic (a 90s civic hatchback with ricer mods) with a fart cannon revved up in front of the dealer... Total fail.

Enne

Reaction score
Biggest thing I watch for are idiots with their phone shoved in their ear blocking part of their vision. I've almost been 3 accidents like that, not to mention the idiots blowing thru stop signs, or being ran over by a semi truck.
You either need to be seen, or pay attention to your surroundings.
This is why I have a dash cam... A girl in a beat up Taurus blew through a stop sign right in front of me yesterday. I had the right of way and if I hadn't anticipated her not slowing down, she could have hit me. It would've been caught on camera though...

On the topic of people clinging to old cars that aren't equipped with more safety stuff: Though my CG6 is an "old" car now, I feel more safe in it than I do in my other cars. The brakes feel WAY better on the Accord than the Cavalier or Camaro and they both have 4-wheel disc brakes. But, it's not like I'm rolling around in an ancient rustbucket Chevy or Olds, like many people do around here... Those things would fly apart if they got hit, and I feel bad that they just might not have anything else.

datechboss101

Reaction score
This is why I have a dash cam... A girl in a beat up Taurus blew through a stop sign right in front of me yesterday. I had the right of way and if I hadn't anticipated her not slowing down, she could have hit me. It would've been caught on camera though...

On the topic of people clinging to old cars that aren't equipped with more safety stuff: Though my CG6 is an "old" car now, I feel more safe in it than I do in my other cars. The brakes feel WAY better on the Accord than the Cavalier or Camaro and they both have 4-wheel disc brakes. But, it's not like I'm rolling around in an ancient rustbucket Chevy or Olds, like many people do around here... Those things would fly apart if they got hit, and I feel bad that they just might not have anything else.

I need to get one, because there are soooo many idiotic toyota drivers around where I live and most of them are women doing either makeup or using their tiny microscopic crap Phone (we all know what brand and model phone im talking about).

capsidx

Reaction score
I need to get one, because there are soooo many idiotic toyota drivers around where I live and most of them are women doing either makeup or using their tiny microscopic crap Phone (we all know what brand and model phone im talking about).

Im telling you its not the car its the driver lol. Otherwise most truck drivers would suck because trucks have bad handling and bad turning radius lol

datechboss101

Reaction score
Im telling you its not the car its the driver lol. Otherwise most truck drivers would suck because trucks have bad handling and bad turning radius lol
I said toyota DRIVERS, not that bland and boring brand...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

datechboss101

Reaction score
You said toyota drivers lol. Ive seen a lot of people wreck in cars that were not toyota.
True... thanks to steve jobs and apple for (insert words here) this world up. Manufacturers should bring back manual trannies so that there will be less idoits.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back