Does your 6th gen still have heat & ac!?

Does your 6th gen have heat and a/c?

• Total voters

CokeZero

Reaction score
Just wondering what the majority of owners are rolling with...

Personally, I have both heat and a/c.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Voted.

Wasn't so sure, if this is to investigate member's trim i.e. VP, SE, LX, EX etc.
Or, to figure out who has problems of running the system. :thinking:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
stock a/c worked to ~230k miles, then the compressor ate ****.

new lasted 1yr/15k miles, POS, replaced it w/ the same thing (warr) so now waiting.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
oh, heat is optional here, but a/c is req'd (florida). Had it the other way in iowa.

CokeZero

Reaction score
stock a/c worked to ~230k miles, then the compressor ate ****.

new lasted 1yr/15k miles, POS, replaced it w/ the same thing (warr) so now waiting.

I hear ya, mine at 278 is still working.

I'm in the panhandle so I know about hardly needing heat. But there are times that I use it.

You know us, anything under 65 is freezing lol.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
When I was in IA, t-shirts get you down to 60*F, I worked in NEGATIVE 20*F (chilly), but I was still fine down to ~40*F

Now, in FL, I avoid all under a 'numbing' 70*F

CokeZero

Reaction score
When I was in IA, t-shirts get you down to 60*F, I worked in NEGATIVE 20*F (chilly), but I was still fine down to ~40*F

Now, in FL, I avoid all under a 'numbing' 70*F

Sounds on point.

I drove a friend to Illinois, what they didn't tell me is that it was the most furthest north west point of it, where you could walk 5 minutes and cross the bridge to Iowa.

I have never experienced anything so cold in my life. When you walk out of the house it wasn't like "wow, its really cold" it was like "im fine, step outside. ." instantaneous freezing!

I don't understand how people can live everyday life in weather like that. Brand new cars had snow burn in the paint and all.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
currently 39° in new jersey, and i'd have no problem going outside in a tshirt and sweatpants haha.

as for the topic, heat and a/c worked fine in both of my 6th gens. i had taken the a/c out of my last one though, i was fine for the six years after that...wouldn't remove it again though haha. i don't really use a/c, but 2013's summer really got to me since it was super hot most of the time...i definitely would've used it a couple of days haha. i've used it once in the frs so far since june.

Back