604ACCORDS 98 Sedan

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Re: 604ACCORDS 98 Sedan (H22a/5spd swap *in progress*)****LOWERED!! 3/11/2016****

So I got my back deck fully finished and finally made my rear logo its a 01-02 coupe front logo I ground down the tabs and it contours perfectly with the truck then I plastidipped and carbon backed it. Tomorrow I'm cleaning my EGR port due to a code also the IAC valve cuz I got a little rough idle.

Heres the logo but the pics suck *** my phone takes horrible pics in low light.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Re: 604ACCORDS 98 Sedan (H22a/5spd swap *in progress*)****LOWERED!! 3/11/2016****

What material did you use to recover the deck lid? What backseat is that? Acura TSX?

604ACCORD

Reaction score

I used black marine vinyl you can get it at most fabric stores fade resistant and it streches. I wanted suede but way to much monies. The rear seats are out of a 7th gen sedan but I'm looking for tsx ones they are way nicer.

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Did my EGR port cleaning today, the car idles like new no more rpm drop and I even noticed the lights don't dim and rpms don't drop when your putting 2 windows up at the same time. But its weird it seems to have a little less power might just be me also I haven't taken it for a good burn yet. I took some pics of the disaster inside, I'm sure anyone who has done this knows what I'm referring to.

Before

After

I painted the upper intake mani satin black just to clean it up a bit

Throttle body comparison

H22a F23a

Better shot of new rear logo

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Project Retrofit!!!!

Got my projectors and ballasts and all that junk today so I'm starting asap!
No I did not buy anything good like morimoto. I will admit I'm cheap on lighting but realistically they will be better then oem. They are a morimoto knockoff. Also new rotors and pads I got a crazy deal on the rotors cuz some company is changing vendors so all rotors for 210 Canadian. Heres some pics of the stuff.

2 coats primer

New Rotors rear were not in stock 3 business days. Pads will be Raybestos E3's

Pardie

Reaction score

I like the slotted design on the rotors, it reminds me of an atom. And good luck with the retro-fit! Knock off lights can be hit or miss but those look good and the ballast looks like it's metal so it should be tough enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Project Retrofit!

Got the projector in and shroud fitted and slapped on the low gloss black. Still waiting for my led tubes for the bottom and demon eyes, then I gotta fit the outer piece and paint it too.

604ACCORD

Reaction score

I like the slotted design on the rotors, it reminds me of an atom. And good luck with the retro-fit! Knock off lights can be hit or miss but those look good and the ballast looks like it's metal so it should be tough enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone on here used these same ones the cutoff looks pretty good from what I seen, I'll post up some pics when I level them. I bought the better kit they have with the upgraded ballast they are heavy and feel well built. The hid kit I have now was a cheap one ballast feel cheaply made but its lasted almost 3 years and still kicking!

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Here is a pic of the cut off, I'm about 8 feet from the wall. Im going to try and color mod them with some washers still.

More progress

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Coming along nicely. If you want the lens to look any color when the lights are off you could paint the cutoff shield.

Back