6GA and Spring = win

beardohio

Reaction score
I love my 6th Gen Accord.
I love cruising when its ~70 degrees and sunny outside.:cool:
and I love 6GA.com, i should probably visit more often!

That is all.

DXaccorD

Reaction score
YES MAN! and with everyone and their mods coming out... just like ladies with their skirts... showing off how sexy 6gens really are...

beardohio

Reaction score
YES MAN! and with everyone and their mods coming out... just like ladies with their skirts... showing off how sexy 6gens really are...

ANOTHER plus to springtime! Women are looking better and better, and it's not like I don't enjoy shedding layers either :hihi:

Accord281

Reaction score
HEY HEY HEY! No one is allowed to brag about 70 degree weather until all of us have had at least one day like that where we live this year...still in the 40's and going down this week!

fresh112151

Reaction score
Its around 80 here in Houston, got my windows rolled down, stunna shades on, lookin nice dropped, exhaust rumbling, music blarring, engine revving...oh I'm sorry for ppl up north :):canada::hide:

beardohio

Reaction score
Its around 80 here in Houston, got my windows rolled down, stunna shades on, lookin nice dropped, exhaust rumbling, music blarring, engine revving...oh I'm sorry for ppl up north :):canada::hide:

:omgbd::omgbd::omgbd:
YES SIR! if only I was dropped we'd be rolling the same way. I don't think we're getting back below 55 for the next 2 weeks, and then I doubt it'll be doing anything but getting warmer from there. YES!

Back