tokico struts?

truWarier02

Reaction score
Wow.. that's cheap. I've seen that ebay store a lot just browsing through different car parts. Seems to be legit. Go for it.

Momentum

Reaction score
ehhh. It's hard for me to buy something used. I like everything to be completely new.

Just my take.
don't do it :p

truWarier02

Reaction score
ehhh. It's hard for me to buy something used. I like everything to be completely new.

Just my take.
don't do it :p

They're brand new :ugh:

edit: I just barely noticed they're only for the fronts. Sneaky.. with the pictures of the whole set..

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
That is just for the fronts. I bought the HP's for my Accord on ebay and had no issues. You can also contact Execlerate Performance and they could probably get you a decent deal on a set. They are vendors on Azine, local to me and are generally good guys.

bought blues from them $330 shipped.
autoanything with 12% off is only $290 shipped, didnt buy from them because of the reviews.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
got my blues for 305 shipped, although one of my struts came defective so im currently looking into my warranty options

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
speaking of warranty, i might wanna use it... how is that coming along?

jeffpanya

Reaction score
oh man, i thought they we front and back, my whole passenger side is blown so it looks really funny when driving around with one side bouncing, lol, and my girlfriend hates it, and ever since i put my megan coil sleeves on the back its gotten way to bouncier, i had cut lowering springs on before and they were not as bad, so hopefully if i get a good shock setup it'll ride better, and justin i will check those guys out they sound legit to me :rock:

jwong512

Reaction score
How low of a drop are you on? If your lowering a lot, I would highly not recommend Tokico HP's as they aren't meant for low drops. If your just doing a minor drop, then it should be fine.

Back