easy fix?

Nick1130

Reaction score
so i finally got another accord and yes its 5spd ! :thumbsup: i know it's not the cleanest one , yet. but ill get there ! only prob is that it got into a fender bender so the last owner had to changed the hood. and there's a dent by the drivers fender. is this an easy fix? do i have to replace the whole fender? cause theres some gap between the hood and fender? probably gonna have the bumper repainted too cause of the rock chips, other than that it runs smooth !

504.jpg

890.jpg

also got this 18's , should i paint them gunmetal like redryder?*facepalm

436.jpg

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Straighten it out then bondo ? And ya that hood needs paint lol.

Accordman722

Reaction score
Definately get a new quarter panel. Sweet new ride bro! Have fun with the 5spd!

Honda4Life

Reaction score
Shouldn't be that bad but here is what I imagine the problem would be...

a) the panel would need to be re painted
b) being that you have a red car (which is the hardest color to paint (also black)) may not look the same as the rest of the car, unless you go to a supreme shop who does amazing work
c) depending on how faded (oxidized) your paint is it may be VERY hard to match if at all

as far the wheels go...Love them man! I would keep them the same as I like the writing depicted on them...You can always paint later but you really can't unpaint ;)

See how you feel in like a month

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Your hood looks extremely off. I can't really tell what it is but to me it looks like it's extremely misaligned, and it also looks to be a sedan hood. If it is a sedan hood, I would not paint it (I don't know if you were planning to) until you get the proper hood.

You may be able to pull and fill the dent but if you are having a shop do it, it may just be cheaper to replace. I am not sure if that is contributing to the gap in you hood either. If it is, I would replace it.

Back