motor mounts for h22 swap

jdmcg3

Reaction score
after reading drift's thread i learned the driver side mount has to be custom made.. atleast thats what he had done.. i was wondering if any company make theses mounts for our car for the h22 swap.. i would like to upgrade to something like HASPORT mounts anyway to help decrease motor rock/shaking. can anyone help me out here.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
our f23 manual mounts work just fine..I think the rear needs to be modified slighly.but im not sure..
innovative mounts sells a kit for h22 swap in our cars.
350$ish

jdmcg3

Reaction score
dude, you could make a sweater with all your threads....

i have five open threads.. 1 FS, 1 WTB, 2 urgent, 1 general, now this one..

:talk-punch:

our f23 manual mounts work just fine..I think the rear needs to be modified slighly.but im not sure..
innovative mounts sells a kit for h22 swap in our cars.
350$ish

thank you for the info about the kit.. but this is quoted from drift..

This is the motor mount that is different from the F23 mount. I am going to make a custom one to replace it.
DSC03161.jpg

and the custom one
DSC03235.jpg

DSC03234.jpg

Last edited:

jdmcg3

Reaction score
so i found some hasport mounts for 94-97 accords. but no luck on mounts for our 6th gens... so my question is, is there any difference in the two? i kinda feel like there is but my buddy has a 96.. and from the last time i looked in his engine bay.. everything looked the same pretty much.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
so i found some hasport mounts for 94-97 accords. but no luck on mounts for our 6th gens... so my question is, is there any difference in the two? i kinda feel like there is but my buddy has a 96.. and from the last time i looked in his engine bay.. everything looked the same pretty much.

Innovative makes them for us i beleive

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
im not sure about the drivers side mount..just spend the money on bolt in innovative solid mounts..i have the 75A and the motor does not move.
also you already swapped or you planning on swapping? alot of people are very disappointed when swapping in an h22 from what iv read..

jdmcg3

Reaction score
im not sure about the drivers side mount..just spend the money on bolt in innovative solid mounts..i have the 75A and the motor does not move.
also you already swapped or you planning on swapping? alot of people are very disappointed when swapping in an h22 from what iv read..

for sure.. plus the innovative are a little bit cheaper too.. but i plan on swap the h in.. and it im doin a fully built swap.. no stock swap for me.. its pointless in my book. im shootin for 250-260whp.. but who knows if ill hit it. but i got something on my side.. 11.5 c/r pistons.. and ITBs :hihi:

lilcharlie

Reaction score
I have a H on my 4 door , I forgot what mount my mechanic used , but it's a direct fit with no modification , it just botls on to the motor side , I'll ask him next time I see him

Back