Suspension:
Stock

Interior/ICE:
Stock 6 cd changer
red courtesy and map lights

Cosmetic:
'05 Acura TL Wheels wrapped in Capitol Sport Ultra Hi Performance: 215/45/r17
shaved "accord" and "V6" emblems

I just recently started modifying my car this summer with the SRI and the wheels. I really have no idea in which direction to go as far as future mods. I'd like to eventually go 6speed but like I said, I have no idea where to start.

Any feedback is awesome.
Thanks!

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Check out the DIY section, and the Members Rides to get more ideas. Got any better photos?

Reaction score
I'll get some up soon, I actually got backed into last week so I'm waiting to get the car fixed up before I get some nice pictures.

I've been checking those out for a while, I just can't come up with a definite plan of what I want the car to be you know

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
lookin good. you should blackhouse your headlights as your next mod. they look great on a satin silver sedans :thumbup:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Well there's no rush, gives you time to save more money. Which you need to mod these cars right, lol.

NotNice

Reaction score
When u getbthem tires just save for some suspension. Where in fl are you? The picture with your accord it looks like this plaze next me in orl

Reaction score
I don't know if I want to lower it or anything, but definitely next after tires will be blackhousing.

And I'm in Oldsmar, which is about an an hour and a half away from Orlando

Back