s2000 seats.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Not a clue but my drivers seat needs some love..... seam right under my as$ busted so now my leather seat looks like crap.... and no its not cuz im a fat @ss.. i only weigh 160 i think my knee helped break the thread :sad:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i don't think s2k seats look good in non 2 seater cars...like without the roll hoops behind them and stuff they just don't look framed right with room behind them...

deucescorner

Reaction score
i can get a pair of rsx type s seats for dirt dirt cheap, just wanna know if there is alot of mods to do

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
guess there is really only one way to find out.... when you get them to fit let us know :lawl:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
i don't think s2k seats look good in non 2 seater cars...like without the roll hoops behind them and stuff they just don't look framed right with room behind them...

I agree 100%. They don't look "finished" in back like a normal seat which is fine in an s2k, not so much in any other car i've seen them in. Plus the S2k (as you know) has so much plastic around them that any non 2 seater wouldn't

Probably my least favorite seat swap ever (outside of del sol seats)

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Are s2k seats all that good anyway? I've never sat in them personally but do they hold you side-to-side any better?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Are s2k seats all that good anyway? I've never sat in them personally but do they hold you side-to-side any better?

They arn't fantastic IMO but defineatly pretty good for a stock seat. I think my coupe seats are probably about the same, just a decent amount higher feeling (compared to an s2k seat in an s2k). They are nice, but i wouldn't swap just for that. I think people mostly do it for style. I don't have any complaints about s2k seats at all, i just don't think they look good in other cars. I think it would be a good upgrade for a sedan (i hate sedan seats) but i think coupe seats, or other seats from other cars would be just as nice and look a lot better. Leather vs. cloth comes into play on how they feel too though as cloth always holds you better.

Back