FS: Full Accord part out, moving on to an S2000

cvjoint

Reaction score
As explained here: http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27664 all must go.

Most parts are now off the car.
All the rest is on the car. I need to return car back to stock so I prefer you come over and we swap my upgrades for OEM. In in Irvine, So.Cal. and have no garage so for big things we need one.

Otherwise shipping is possible, and Pay Pal is the method of payment. I have great references on diyma. come and ebay available upon request.

Speaking of DIYMA: this is where all my audio gear is sold at:
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/classifieds/78167-fs-all-i-have-scan-speak-seas-ae-carputer-alternator-clarion-monster-cable.html

Powerslot. Front and rear disk upsize kit complete with all parts. I bought this 2 months ago from authorized dealer. Save $500 from going price of over $1000. Selling for $250 front, rear and front SOLD Shipping $40

Koenig Zero In 18x8 Wheels with Nitto 555 225/40/18 tires. Set of 4 $300 plus stock wheels and tires. $400 w/o stock parts. Shipping is probably a lot, I would need to give a quote.
Tires have very little life left on them. Offset is +45, bolt pattern 5 x 114.3 (Accord V6). Weight 20.7. Light, durable, and cheap to replace. The offset is good enough to roll on 235 tires with fender rolling. I hot glued Honda centercaps on. Hot glue because it is easily removable and cleaned. Honda because it's low key and stylish. :) Almost brand new. Less than 6 months on them.
DSC00251.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

Last edited:

cvjoint

Reaction score
5 lug swap from an Accord V6. $360 complete spindles with Accord DX swap. $320 complete spindles with Accord EX swap (all disc). ON HOLD We can swap the proportioning valves if you wish. I'm not sure how to swap these or to swap in the rear hubs if not disc.

Brakes are in pristine condition, no noise, wobble, and the feel is great. The pads are Hawk HPS with less than 5k miles on, lots of pad life left, especially in the rear. This can be a complete spindle swap, that's the only way I know how to do it and it's not too bad now that I've done it before. Your car must have good condition brakes to swap back onto mine. I need to drive your car before we do this. You can do the same. This is easily $500 plus with junkyard parts and you are not guaranteed good discs, pads or who knows what else can be wrong.

Pics:
DSC00408-1.jpg

DSC00411-1.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

Eibach and H&R suspension $450 or $350 plus your stock parts: SOLD

Ingalls all around camber adjustment kit with adjustable A-arm, and toe arm rear $225: SOLD

Fronts are above with the suspension.

Seibon CF Hood $240. $30 Shipping. SOLD Waxed well when I got it. Clearcoat is in mint condition. NRG hood pins included, the cf overlay on those faded a bit. I still have the stock hood, no swap required.

Vis CF Trunk $280. $30 shipping. $220 if you have an Accord trunk for me. $180 if it's a blue Accord trunk. SOLD
Waxed well when I got it. Clearcoat is in mint condition.

Recaro Race Seats $1000 for both, with rails and custom welded Accord mounting feet. $850 with stock leather seats. Durable vinyl on the sides, beige suede center for increased slip resistant. Rare color, special order from Italy, took 3 months to get. Some small nicks on the back, one dirty spot on the driver's side, see pic. Save $1000 bucks,taxes, shipping, labor and the wait on these. SOLD

Last edited:

cvjoint

Reaction score
Header SOLD
Custom dual 3 inch Stainless Steel mandrel bent exhaust now selling piece by piece

Magnaflow 3 inch metal substrate hi flow cat (49 state legal) $70 +$12 shipping
2 18 inch round straight though Magnaflow resonators $35/piece + $12 shipping/piece
1 oval Magnaflow resonator in the kink $35 +12$ shipping
Apexi WS turbo 3 inch inlet mufflers $60 each +$20 shipping/each SOLD

Apexi canisters have been painted with BBQ flat black paint to keep it low key, the tips were left chrome.

before pics:
Cat and first resonator:
06152009618.jpg

Second and third resonator:
06152009619.jpg

Ending Y):
08262009967.jpg

The cat:
03282009419.jpg

03282009417.jpg

Talking about Swaybars:
Eibach kit front and rear $180 $150 if I get your stock parts. $25 shipping SOLD

The CF H22 sparkplug cover SOLD

Also in the pic above:
Optima battery $40 plus your stock battery SOLD
AEM V2 powdercoated $160, $140 if you give me your stock air box, $25 shipping SOLD
H22 Valve cover powdercoated $35 plus your stock one back.
SOLD

The powdercoating used is Ferro Yellow, it costs $100 to spray once, it's far richer in color than the stuff you can spray for $50.

Last edited:

cvjoint

Reaction score
In this pick:
Color matched Type R lip: $45 Shipping $25 I can lower the price more due to some scrapping say $20? Broke/not FS anymore
Color matched grille: Free swap for stock unit

My paint is Deep Velvet Blue.

Irraggi HO Alt Amputator Series 183 Amps $250 Shipping $25
SOLD

Interior items
Acura CL type S perforated leather steering wheel. $20 shipping $90 if you give me a stock unit back. ON HOLD

I bought this new for over $200, and it looks new still. Only a year on it. Factory air bag compatible of course.

DSC00284.jpg

Momo Pedals with footrest that i haven't installed yet: $35 $5 shipping If local I'll knock off $5 to get the rubber shoes. Rubber padding for non slip, footrest new.

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

Pic off the car:
DSC00606.jpg

Momo Duke shift knob with matching Profile leather boot: $50 $5 shipping, Knock off $15 for stock parts. Top heavy shift knob with leather base for sunny days. The boot screws on the shift knob base. SOLD

Momo Pit Stop Ebrake and boot: $60 $5 shipping, Knock off $15 for stock parts. SOLD

Fresh Honda power steering fluid, 5 12oz bottles $8:
DSC00605.jpg

Last edited:

cvjoint

Reaction score
P-spec tuning shift kit SOLD

AC S7 gauge kit + steel bezel $30 $15 shipping SOLD

My blue led dash conversion for your stock dash for $20
ON HOLD

Hondata S300 with P28 ECU (Currently tuned by Shawn Church for H22) $620 SOLD

PLX Air/fuel sensor and unit (works with Hondata to get live readouts of A/F or with a standalone gauge) $80

Stack Pro Control oil pressure gauge $150 $12 shipping
You can program three light operation for low, normal, high. Has built in relay control for other stuff.
DSC00302.jpg

DSC00596.jpg

DSC00597.jpg

Had to shorten the screws so that if fit in the holder.

Autometer Water Temp gauge $50 $12 shipping SOLD

Monster Cable DC converter $20 $12 shipping

Pics coming a bit later

Engine Mounts Innovative (Innovative custom mount on driver's side to fit H22) $220 $20 shipping

Last edited:

MrLazie1

Reaction score
Aite! Let me post that one next then. Do you have stock parts for me? A garage nearby? 1 day off and lots of beer? :)

we can trade parts. and i dont have a garage and i have sunday off. and no beer.

Back