FS: Full Accord part out, moving on to an S2000

cvjoint

Reaction score
any discount on the hood if i drive down from utah to pick it up?

U save the shipping? lol you're hardcore man. Are you going to drive here without a hood? I put my stocker back on.

interested in the alt but cant trade for mine cuz u will not want it trust me

$250, I got a stock one.

PM me a price one the Alt ( have an H22 that i can trade you), and i def want that pspec prices shipped to 02130

See above. Pspec will be posted today.

Sorry for the lag, working 12 hours a day pulling stuff out and posting on both sites.
All pm's replied.

meximan16

Reaction score
the hood looks to be in good condition lol plus just gives me another excuse to drive down to cali again. but i have to wait maybe a week or two to decide if i can get it.

cvjoint

Reaction score
All should have been posted. I still have some pics to take. Let me know if there is something I'll miss. PM me if you are serious about buying any of this. I have tomorrow and Sunday free for swapping parts.

cvjoint

Reaction score
wow 320 for 5 lugs.. nvm.

I really just hate doing that job all over again. Anyway the brakes are larger than the EX 4 banger and if you have DX than it's a step up to disk too. If you want to do all the work on both cars I can drop it to $200 but that's the lowest I'll go.

I didn't actually care for the 5 lugs :)

cvjoint

Reaction score
All PMs replied!

Steering wheel, pspec shifter, and cf cover pending sale.

Check the thread for updates guys, I still have the suspension and maybe some other stuff I forgot.

You can ship me stock parts too if you wish, doesn't have to be local.

Thanks!

Back