FS: XXR 962, H23 head, F23 IM, Nardi Steering Wheel, and more...

Deshon2688

Reaction score
Re: 02 Accord SE, Sportmax 962, H23 IM/ Pnp F23 Head, H23 head and tranny

Did you have to modify anything to get the V6 catback to fit? Weld on extra hangers, shorter/longer piping, etc etc.

As this is off-topic, please PM if possible.

Bump!

eh, OT yeah, but it bumps the thread again :jae:

i believe the pipe on the side of the cat had to either be shortened or lengthened a few inches, i dont remember tho. Any muffler shop can do it. didnt need to weld on an extra hanger, but the driver's side muffler will hang a little loose. not a big deal, (drove like that for years) but it just makes it shake a little more. anything else just pm me.

Deshon2688

Reaction score
Re: 02 Accord SE, Sportmax 962, H23 IM/ Pnp F23 Head, H23 head and tranny

This car will be moving to Tampa tomorrow. If anyone is interested before then, let me know. All offers being considered.

Deshon2688

Reaction score
Re: XXR 962, H23 head and tranny, F23 IM, Nardi Steering Wheel, Blackhoused lights, m

Bump. Sold the car, added some updated FS items

Deshon2688

Reaction score
Re: XXR 962, H23 head and tranny, F23 IM, Nardi Steering Wheel, Blackhoused lights, m

:bump: added pics of headlights

SKUNKWRKZ

Reaction score

The H23 tranny has the LSD or is it a non-LSD variant?

Mr. HuMpY

Reaction score

are those OEM headlight ???

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score

^ I don't think so, OEM headlights have a grey housing usually.

They look great though.. I may pick these up just for the lenses and the blackhoused trim parts.

Deshon, please PM me a price shipped to Canada, R2R 0K1. That is, if you're willing to ship to Canada.

Deshon2688

Reaction score

The H23 tranny has the LSD or is it a non-LSD variant?

non-LSD

are those OEM headlight ???

No, I don't think so

^ I don't think so, OEM headlights have a grey housing usually.

They look great though.. I may pick these up just for the lenses and the blackhoused trim parts.

Deshon, please PM me a price shipped to Canada, R2R 0K1. That is, if you're willing to ship to Canada.

one of the lenses is brand new, the other is a little older and has some fogging on it, nothing that can't be cleaned tho.

I'm willing to ship to Canada, it'll just be a few days before i can get a quote for you.

Back