The most epic retrofit you will ever see... KnightRyder Lights 2.0

Hef23lin

Reaction score
man you never stop amazing us all with that creativity and innovation of yours. will you redo your current headlights of buy another set to work on?

KnightRyder

Reaction score
i already have another set of OEMs laying around somewhere.

my current retro is in need of some touch up, few LEDs went out, and the lenses need work again. also i fear i may have damaged my TSX projectors by running 55W HIDs in them for so long, we'll see when i rip them open again. toward the end, i notice the light output wasnt as spectacular as when i first installed them, maybe my bulbs were faded or worse, the chrome on the inside of the projector faded due to the excessive heat from cheap(DDM) 55W kits.... mainly the cheap "55w" bulbs.

NotNice

Reaction score
These are by far the best projectors in the world. Seen a the acura last night only and still couldn't stop admiring that beam.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Saw an MDX the other day with those headlights and immediately drooled. To think they'll be on your car, Vimal, is very gratifying. Great purchase, can't wait to see the progress you make with these. Might want to keep copies of your steps along the way, in case I have you make a second set if another wrecked MDX headlight set becomes available. :)

Meow

Reaction score
cars---wingo_zps629b107b.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It's the back of the headlights, I am curious to see.

Always appreciate the innovation, Vimal.

Varnell

Reaction score
Heard a Toyota commercial advertising that the new Camry's will have LED headlights. I'm guessing this is the next thing, which I'm all for. As long as they're not as bright and keep a solid color from any angle unlike projector HIDs.

Last edited:
Back