RR's '99 coupe EX-L

Styx2015

Reaction score
Re: RR's 3.2L '99 EX-L Coupe 6MT

The plus on that is that my mounted controls are useless anyways. With the swap, my cruise control doesn't work and the audio control adapter harness to get the controls to work with my Sony headunit was a pretty penny.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Started fitting the 6.5gen rear bumper trim, I need to cut off the clips along the top so it can be flush with the bottom of the rear underspoiler.

43e0b5a8-1bd4-44da-94cc-1b33c8d46cf4.jpg

temporary-48.jpg

The plus on that is that my mounted controls are useless anyways. With the swap, my cruise control doesn't work and the audio control adapter harness to get the controls to work with my Sony headunit was a pretty penny.

Oh ok. My cruise wasn't functioning either right when we finished the swap, but I asked Rich if he get it working.

Last edited:

Jordan_H

Reaction score

As if your car wasn't perfect enough. Small details really make a car. I snagged a stock lip of a 94-95 accord and I modified it to work as they call it "spats" on my 97 impreza wagon. Looks just like the Jdm version that costs $250 when mine only cost $15

DH48

Reaction score

That extra extension really makes the car look nice. Planing on doing something similar on my ride as soon as i get to work on the body.

If not a secret what is it off of ?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

As if your car wasn't perfect enough. Small details really make a car. I snagged a stock lip of a 94-95 accord and I modified it to work as they call it "spats" on my 97 impreza wagon. Looks just like the Jdm version that costs $250 when mine only cost $15

Thanks but trust me it’s not perfect. However I still enjoy finding little things to do here and there to make it nicer. Actually trying not to spend too much anymore as I’m saving for the next car….but that is proving difficult lol.

That’s cool the bumper of the 5thgen was similar enough to the Impreza to mod/fit the lip onto it.

that's an awesome idea. can't wait to see it

I was looking for something to make the rear bumper “hang lower”. Plus the underspoiler exhaust outlets are so subtle, wanted something to stick between them esp w/the muffler tips being 4”.

That's gonna look awesome!

Planning to trim the clips and drop it off for paint this week. :)

That extra extension really makes the car look nice. Planing on doing something similar on my ride as soon as i get to work on the body.

If not a secret what is it off of ?

Yea I am hoping it will make the muffler tips look a little more integrated.

It’s pretty secret, but if you really want to know just re-read the post. Haha

twofast4u

Reaction score

Started fitting the 6.5gen rear bumper trim, I need to cut off the clips along the top so it can be flush with the bottom of the rear underspoiler.

43e0b5a8-1bd4-44da-94cc-1b33c8d46cf4.jpg

temporary-48.jpg

Oh ok. My cruise wasn't functioning either right when we finished the swap, but I asked Rich if he get it working.

Someone is selling one of these locally. I honestly had no idea where/how it mounted. Probably only looks good on v6 coupes though.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Someone is selling one of these locally. I honestly had no idea where/how it mounted. Probably only looks good on v6 coupes though.

This came on all 01-02 coupes I thought? If so then 4cyl’s had them too. But yea they mount with clips via these holes:

temporary-40.jpg

Where did you get the Honda emblem on your steering wheel???

I can’t remember, it might have been off a center cap and I cut off the mountings from.

Back