Diskos Ex Sedan

Rikdaddy

Reaction score
looks good bro! thanks for checking out my ride. How you liking them coilovers so far, i'm thinking of getting them too. Heard alot good reviews on them.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
20121129_100041.jpg

Newish wheels

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Rikdaddy I'm happy with my coilovers I need to cut out room for my uca's, the knocking gets old. Drummer I'm not going any lower. I did the slammed thing for years. Tired of beating the **** out of my cars. Always seemed like I was breaking something because of how low I was. not to mention the fact im getting old and fat.lol

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Telling u the truth, I wasn't a big fan of your CF hood, but looking @ ur new pic, it's def growing on me. I like it. New rims look nice, too.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Sil2dr thanks bro. Honestly I wasn't in love with the hood when I got it but my stock one was Beatdown and I got a good deal. It has grown on me also. I'm still looking for a clean stock replacement. Hernandezniko sup player. I had to sell my old set I know you wanted them but I got a real good offer. That new set needs a tire.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Brake job yesterday. New rotors and pads all around
20121205_105920.jpg

20121205_105857.jpg

Random pic I took after work. I need to adjust my suspension a bit. I'm way too high in the rear.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Maybe you can go about an inch and a half, based on your preference posted previously. Rotors look shiny as well as your rims. Time for you to enrich your mod list. ;)

Last edited:
Back