Designing a lip kit for my wife's Sedan

finch13

Reaction score
Oooooh, didn't notice you're in St. Paul as well. If you do actually go ahead with this, I wouldn't mind taking a peek at the progress in person :thumbup:

joshism

Reaction score
yeah that's the right thinking dude, I guess I didn't mean take them completely off just less pronounced you know.

How does this look? And as for finch13, I'll give you a heads up whenever I start making it. I also added the front lip on this one, since I forgot it in the previous pictures. Also black housing OEM headlights.

As for now, I'm still doing a ton of bodywork on my mom's 99 Accord sedan. It was a salvage title. We shouldn't have purchased it in the first place. It must have had a tree fall on it or something, because I have to do tons of fixing on the passenger roof crack because it's leaking. Found out that there's a lot of bondo on top of there.

Keep the comments coming.

DSC02259lipkit3.jpg

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
That looks pretty damn good now.

I'm wondering what it would look like in other colors, like black and white and DEP.

Very nicely done though.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Kit looks good, but needs follow-up aesthetic analysis and specific design, rather than just building blocks in photoshop. Looks great, just needs to be smoothed out. Edges and transitions.

Phatbass

Reaction score
Looks cool, keep the lines subtle and simple lips not too many sharp lines close together..

you can always use expanding foam to design and shape it. Pretty easy to work with and plenty people use it as molds.

Back