can someone photoshop my rear bumper??

elcatrachito14

Reaction score
Can someone PhotoShop my rear bumper with a oem rear bumper with ww rear lip please..???

DSC_0519.jpg

ActNow

Reaction score
If someone were to even try you need to post pics of what parts you'd like to have photo shopped in and at decent angles.

cfox28

Reaction score
sry man, I don't think anyone is going to do this for you. Its not that hard, but i think everyone thinks your just being lazy. for example if you asked how do I warp the bumper in Photoshop? Id answer use ctrl + T and use the control points. if you don't have photoshop, which is understandable since adobe is a ***** with illegal downloads, here is a free program like photoshop: http://www.gimp.org/

elcatrachito14

Reaction score
sry man, I don't think anyone is going to do this for you. Its not that hard, but i think everyone thinks your just being lazy. for example if you asked how do I warp the bumper in Photoshop? Id answer use ctrl + T and use the control points. if you don't have photoshop, which is understandable since adobe is a ***** with illegal downloads, here is a free program like photoshop: http://www.gimp.org/

Iam not lazy.. I just don't own a computer, don't know crap about PhotoShop or web designs etc.. Iam just trying to see if someone can give me a hand
.!

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
^ Haha you do live up to your name ;)

I like the rear tail conversion, but it would take some serious modding to make it happen with the parts in real life. Just imagine the picture of the damn red WW Accord prototype with prelude tails, or have someone photoshop the prelude tails into the red WW accord coupe for you to get an idea haha.

Back