truWarier02

Reaction score
Sexc machine, enjoy!

looks good and sounds good :thumbup:

Sounds fantastic and looks great

I've never been a fan of the Tiburon/Genesis, but this I like.:driving:

That exhaust tone....... :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thanks guys!

Dat aass... is sex! Car's lookin' good, buddy!

So, how do you like owning a silver car? Pretty easy to keep it looking clean (than black) right?? :boink:

Before I got this car, silver was probably one of the last options I would choose for a car. I've always thought it was such a bland color but ironically, silver is probably the color that best brings out the curves of the Genesis. I've grown to like it.

Uhm that sounds incredible. This car looks great Davis, the quad tips look mean in that bumper/diffuser.

I'd love to have a sound similar to that, what's the setup between the downpipe and mufflers? And what is the pipe diameter?

Thanks, Chris! A lot of Gen owners go with the Ark Performance exhaust but I went with the lesser known CBE. Sounds just as good and for 3/4 the price of the Ark system. It's not the prettiest as only the muffler and tips are polished but it gets the job done. No drone with this setup.

So before the H-pipe, it's factory downpipes & primary cats still in tact -> secondary cats deleted for Ark test pipes. Hope this helps.

2wnxy7l.jpg

Nice ride Davis. Looks like you picked up a foam cannon as well! :)

Thanks Lemmie! Feels more safe and it's fun too! I bought a Griot's 6" DA last summer and in September I used Poorboy's Polish with Sealant topped with PowerLock and D156 topped off after every wash. Good stuff. You've been a great help! I need to do another session soon.

very nice and clean... :thumbsup:

any plans for the motor?

Thanks Roy! Aside from CBE and SRI, maybe a canned tune down the road but nothing else. It's enough oomph for now!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Before I got this car, silver was probably one of the last options I would choose for a car. I've always thought it was such a bland color but ironically, silver is probably the color that best brings out the curves of the Genesis. I've grown to like it.
Silver, that is haha! That's right, it displays a live tone of a car relatively easier than darker colors, and still looks fine at a distance, even w/o a carwash for a long time. :)

Varnell

Reaction score
Yes, just yes. Great wheel choice, too. Very similar to the Work Emotions that I've had my eye on.

Last edited:
Back