WTB: Airlift v2 management

iReno

Reaction score
I am looking for some air management. Tempted to buy it brand new but I just wanted to see what was out there. I'll only purchase it if it is in "like new" condition and comes with everything, such as fittings, air lines, etc. If anyone knows of someone selling please contact me on here or if it's someone not on the forums have them email me at [email protected] with a price shipped to 98607 and all the details of what they have. Below is a list of the exact parts I'm looking for but open to other options as well. Thank you in advance!

4-5 gallon tank
2 380c compressor
dual compressor harness

Depending on the price I wouldn't be opposed to Accuair either if that broadens my search.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
D2 makes a kit for our cars, if that helps you at all. Not many people on here are on air though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I believe air managment is mostly universal^

But like he said, nobody here is really bagged so doubts are high that anybody has it forsale. I'd try posting in accord addicts on Facebook or maybe the stancewars group. Most people run accuair or airlift so somebody probably has it forsale somewhere. I would still rather by new like you had mentioned

Back