FS: TheHunter's 98 V6 6 Speed (56k)

TheHunter

Reaction score
bump, good luck with sale.

I didn't know there were swapped accords so close to me ( I live in Fullerton too) If you don't mind me asking did you have a shop do the swap or did you do it yourself?

Back when Ken (a member on here) was running a shop in Orange, I had them do it. I did a lot of research and basically gave them the instructions, and they went for it. The other shop I know who used to do them lost their main mechanic, so I don't know off hand any good SoCal shops for the 6 speed swap. I've been out of it for a bit though, so I'm sure something exists!

Murcia

Reaction score
Hopefully still available... Didn't read a 'Sold' post. Was just hit, total loss on a 2015 car, waiting for that check and go back to my high school days ;)

TheHunter

Reaction score
Hopefully still available... Didn't read a 'Sold' post. Was just hit, total loss on a 2015 car, waiting for that check and go back to my high school days ;)

Still available! :) If you'd like to check her out just let me know, she's no 2015, but still a ton of fun to drive, and a great car overall.

Murcia

Reaction score
So excited! I would call dibs, just this claim is dragging!! Don't hesitate to sell (unless you want her in a great home).

TheHunter

Reaction score
So excited! I would call dibs, just this claim is dragging!! Don't hesitate to sell (unless you want her in a great home).

I'm not getting much interest atm (it's not posted in as many places as it should be), so there's no fear of it being sold atm. Let me know once you're ready to check her out. :)

Back