Eibach Pro Kit vs. Tein S-tech

.::Basil::.

Reaction score
K guys, I need your advice quick as I'm about to but a set of springs to lower my car. I can either get a set of Eibach Pro Kit for $100 Canadian or I can get a set of Tein S-tech springs for $170 Canadian. I know the Tein does a lower drop but more of a drop in the front. The Eibach does like a 1.5" all around. Is there a big differnce between these springs. I'm planning on getting 18" rims in about a week. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks, Basil.

I will also be using the stock stuts for the time being.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
hmm well i am on pro-kit and i have no complaints..used to hate the drop but lately i have grown to like it..i don't think i would want to be lower, be a PITA...but i guess go S-techs, how much lower will they drop it?

.::Basil::.

Reaction score
Eibach Pro kit is 1.5 inches all around
Tein S-Techs are 1.6 in the front and 2.1 in the front.

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
.::Basil::. said:
Eibach Pro kit is 1.5 inches all around
Tein S-Techs are 1.6 in the front and 2.1 in the front.

Did you make a mistake. I personally dont like a 1.5in drop becuase you see too much gap. It all depends on what you are looking for. If you want a minimal drop than go with the pro kit.

naoandlata

Reaction score
Are you planning to run on stock shocks? If so with 18's its probably better to go with the pro kits for a less harsher ride. The shocks life will shorten on the lowered springs (depending on driving style, etc.) as it will shorten more with 18's. IMO I'd go with the pro-kit.

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
I had my stock shocks on for a while with an aggressive drop but just because I had them doesnt mean it will work for you.

Browntown

Reaction score
I have a buddy with a few cars and he uses Eibach on all of them. He's always telling me to buy Eibach springs.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Honestly, you need to compare Eibach Sportlines to Tein S-Tech.
Compare Eibach Pro-Kit to Tein H-Tech.

Back