Full DIY 01-03 JDM civic fog lights install

drey

Reaction score
it's on all of our accords, right underneath the dash

ok. i found it.

just background info, i installed these fogs last year but i did it a different way. i cant remember what wires are what i know i spliced 2 or 3 wires to make it work when i turn my signals on..
is the K plug suppose to snap in?

edit: just looking at the wiring diagram again, so your fogs aren't hooked up to the battery? mine currently is. (ugh..its hard to go backwards lol, i had a hard time just doing it the first time.

Last edited:

smoky

Reaction score
no they aren't hooked to the battery...well atleast juicebox way isn't..but im sure u can do it that way also

drey

Reaction score
no they aren't hooked to the battery...well atleast juicebox way isn't..but im sure u can do it that way also

i like juicebox's way. its a clean install but my wires are just messed up. :ugh:

smoky

Reaction score
lol..yeah i found it rather easy just had a few questions..which juicebox answered :D and really help ful

juicebox00

Reaction score
i like juicebox's way. its a clean install but my wires are just messed up. :ugh:

lol..yeah i found it rather easy just had a few questions..which juicebox answered :D and really help ful

ya, if you hav any questions just feel free to ask me via pm, aim, or w/e. and don't forget to read every detail on the install guide

matty2013

Reaction score
Now the tough question, do I want yellow or Clear and should I paint the housing colour match or leave it black...
I've been looking at DEP accord's like mine with the fogs and I can't decide

juicebox00

Reaction score
Now the tough question, do I want yellow or Clear and should I paint the housing colour match or leave it black...
I've been looking at DEP accord's like mine with the fogs and I can't decide

imo w/ your set up the yellow lenses would look best w/ your car and you should leave it black

Back