How are your AMR coils...

How are YOUR AMR coils? Yay or Nay? (comfortability/performance)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals,

I pulled the trigger on a set of AMR coils and going through the waiting period now. I was just hoping some guys who have had them installed already can chime in on their performance comfortability etc. I've looked at many threads from different forums and clubs and was wondering what guys who actually drive the same car as i do would have to say. I looked at the suspension review thread already but theres not many reviews on the AMR's...

Please try to include..

-How long have you been using them for?
-What kind of driving do you do?
-How low are you dropped with them?
-How is performance/comfortability?
-Is there anything you wish was better, any issues you have with them?
-Have you made any use of the Lifetime Warranty? How was it handled?
-Would you buy them again if you had a second chance at it or go for something else? If so what?

Cheeriooo

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Re: How are your AMR coils, Yay or Nay?

palm to face.

Whats so "palm to face" about asking what people who OWN the coils think of them. Yes i know there's a review thread on suspension and yes i know there's a thread on the AMR group buy and yes i have searched the forum regarding them. I'm simply looking for a updated recent thoughts from people who own them...Any issues with that??? :)

tnguyen600

Reaction score

I think the reason why Andy said what he said was because you bought it and now your asking questions about it. What you should've done was ask before making the purchase.

What could end up happening is that you realize the coilovers weren't what you thought they were going to be and then end up backing out screwing over whats his name..the guy in charge of the groupbuy/AMR.

Well..im pretty sure that's what he meant. haha

001Stunna

Reaction score

I think the reason why Andy said what he said was because you bought it and now your asking questions about it. What you should've done was ask before making the purchase.

What could end up happening is that you realize the coilovers weren't what you thought they were going to be and then end up backing out screwing over whats his name..the guy in charge of the groupbuy/AMR.

Well..im pretty sure that's what he meant. haha

I know i bought them, and money is already done and paid for. I didn't really even entertain the idea of cancelling the order or etc. Only chance and reason I'd consider that(cancelling order/refund) is if something in the product is totally not as advertised by the selling company.

I'd still like to hear from people who have them on how they are liking them or dis-liking them if the case may be.

scrapnav6

Reaction score

I know i bought them, and money is already done and paid for. I didn't really even entertain the idea of cancelling the order or etc. Only chance and reason I'd consider that(cancelling order/refund) is if something in the product is totally not as advertised by the selling company.

I'd still like to hear from people who have them on how they are liking them or dis-liking them if the case may be.

then you should probably go onto the group by thread and see who got them so far and ask them..

juicebox00

Reaction score

you do realize that there are only a few lucky members who have them and if you read the GB thread you'll see that they love em.

001Stunna

Reaction score

then you should probably go onto the group by thread and see who got them so far and ask them..

you do realize that there are only a few lucky members who have them and if you read the GB thread you'll see that they love em.

There is only one local person to me i know that has them and i have asked that member already.
I looked on the review thread and saw that not many had reviewed the AMR's and hence made the thread.
Many suggest the AMR coils on 6GA and this thread could also help potential other buyers with recent reviews/guides.
I searched the forum for any AMR posted comments and have read them already along with comments made on other forums from A-Z.
Instead of going off-base in the group buy thread i created this in means of just wanting to hear/read input by those who have the coils already, and see on what setting others are keeping their set and whats working best for them etc.

If these really seem wrong to ask then by all means mods/admins lock her up and delete her.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score

There aren't many owners of the AMRs, so the reviews you saw in the groupbuy thread are the reviews you'll find anywhere else.

Raul

Reaction score
good thread levin! i wud be interested too in AMRs. How much did you buy them for? Initially, I was kinda looking for F2s, but the scary stories stopped me:hide:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back