How are your AMR coils...

How are YOUR AMR coils? Yay or Nay? (comfortability/performance)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NASOHC

Reaction score
Wait a couple years and say that. ;)

FYI: 3 yrs. here on F&F driving hard... and I've sold well over 25 sets for them (through 6GA and shop) with ONE blowing out recently (1 month ago) which I warrantied (6GA member too) who I'm sure is happy it was taken care of.

Don't get me wrong - I've been wanting custom AMRs for over a year only cause I want to track my car; eventually. F&F does not offer a custom valving and spring rate coil-over I can order but if they did, I wouldn't think twice.

I believe both AMR and F&F make a great product - it all comes down to what consumer purchase after reading these reviews. The fact you had a bad experience does not mean everyone else is or will. For the money - AMR is offering a nice deal IMO but F&F is not a bad setup by any means either.

People, if you want AMR's don't hesitate - they're a great product (i know many enthusiast on them who are very happy) - I'm not voting cause I don't own a set but I'm sure it would be positive

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
This post is as useless as the AMR vs PIC thread on honda-tech LOL. Most the people that vote wouldn't know a good coilover system if it hit them in the head. Also if I wanted to sell a 700-900 coilover system and become the next bandwagon I'd be winning every damn pol on internet LOL. I know every single customer of mine who has our coilovers on this website and it is only a handful of them. I have a ton of customers, but people fail to realize that most of my customers don't go posting on the internet LOL.

None of my customers are goin to say anything negative on here, **** most of them have been rolling on our coilovers for years.

As for failures, nothing to take away from the other companies, but a failure is a failure. We have NEVER had a blown damper in 5 years, and if we did have one atleast my company can actually fix there own dampers bwahahahahha.

dvilla5506

Reaction score
ur like the best owner/salesperson of their own company i have seen becuz u actually post watever u want and not always business business ur more of a chill business person

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
ur like the best owner/salesperson of their own company i have seen becuz u actually post watever u want and not always business business ur more of a chill business person

lol.

i think he's trying to say we appreciate the time you spend on this forum to educated us on your product. and hes right :jealousbow:

001Stunna

Reaction score
This post is as useless as the AMR vs PIC thread on honda-tech LOL. Most the people that vote wouldn't know a good coilover system if it hit them in the head. Also if I wanted to sell a 700-900 coilover system and become the next bandwagon I'd be winning every damn pol on internet LOL. I know every single customer of mine who has our coilovers on this website and it is only a handful of them. I have a ton of customers, but people fail to realize that most of my customers don't go posting on the internet LOL.

None of my customers are goin to say anything negative on here, **** most of them have been rolling on our coilovers for years.

As for failures, nothing to take away from the other companies, but a failure is a failure. We have NEVER had a blown damper in 5 years, and if we did have one atleast my company can actually fix there own dampers bwahahahahha.

Hey Andy,

The thread/post was actually meant not to be useless but more of ppls(who ACTUALLY have the coils) input on them. It'd be nice to know what ppl experimented with in terms of drop and how the result was in regards to comfortableness and performance...or what dampening setting they used depending on what terrain they drove on. There's only person localy to me that has them and i tried to find out as much from them already. I was simply looking for more of that same valuable input...

I thought it'd help for people like me who just bought them with not having to try everything from the start and test but see what others have set them at and the outcome and then go from there on my judgment of what i'd like to run on mine when i get them.

However it was shown that ppl cant follow on certain things and just vote away without reading a single thing...hence why in my latest post i asked if mods/admins can lock her up or delete her as it turned to the 180 of what it was meant for.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Ken,

I posted a link to Honda-Tech where someone got a blown coilover out of the box. What does that say about F2s quality control? And another thing is that they're not actually making anything, they're just buying a company's coilovers and slapping a sticker on it that says Function Form.

I think people like F2s simply because they're cheap and they've never owned another set of coilovers before. Once they get their hands on a decent setup they'd see what they were dealing with.

Mind you... My thoughts are being said because I've had four suspension setups and my lowest on the list were my F2s and my stock struts with eBay coilover sleeves. That's a pretty bad category to be in. For my hard earned money, I'd rather save up one or two extra pay checks and get something worth the money thank you very much. For all those that have F2, I wish you the best of luck and hope that your coilovers last longer than that warranty you've been issued.

NASOHC

Reaction score
Ken,

I posted a link ... ... ... warranty you've been issued.

Kevin,

I understand what you're saying - but nothing is perfect IMO. It's great to hear AMR has had no blowout or quality control issues. If I could afford a set right now, I would buy them - seriously.

As for my F&F, I'm totally satisfied with their performance to date - I have had drop coils, Tein SS, and riden on other people's cars, like Steve's with AMRs and others as well. To clarify, I'm in no way bashing you or AMR in any way - keep up the good work guys.

I was curious as to the negative poll results but if people who don't even own a set are voting - this thread should just be closed and deleted. It's not fair to AMR and the potential buyers who see this kind of feedback. Wouldn't you guys agree? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back