Blazinqwickly

Reaction score
Oh I could not agree more that it is hit or miss with those transmissions, It is always a roll of the dice, but we still roll that dice to play the game knowing we are all taking a chance do we not?

Build it, drive it, break it, repeat. :)

Automatics still are amazing in 5:00pm traffic, some days I step out from trafic and expect my clutch leg to just be all muscled up as if it was my a$$ kicking leg and biz was good LOL!:waytogo:

Connie

Reaction score
Oh I could not agree more that it is hit or miss with those transmissions, It is always a roll of the dice, but we still roll that dice to play the game knowing we are all taking a chance do we not?

Build it, drive it, break it, repeat. :)

Automatics still are amazing in 5:00pm traffic, some days I step out from trafic and expect my clutch leg to just be all muscled up as if it was my a$$ kicking leg and biz was good LOL!:waytogo:

Very true, and exactly what I use these cars for every day. When I had my RX7 on the road last summer, my left leg would be killing me by the time I got through the traffic.

They are very comfortable cars too. Long drives or stuck in traffic for hours is much more bearable in these cars than most anything else I've driven.

trident

Reaction score
Thank you for the insights people! Will have to wait for the weekend to take a closer look at it.

Back