Nex SS coilover

.::Basil::.

Reaction score
Let me know what you guys think about these coilovers. I can get them used for $250 CAD from a guy who had them on his 2000 TL. Just wanted to know if it was worth it. I def need to lower my car as I got 18's on it.

champaned_out

Reaction score
i was looking into this company... but i honestly wasnt able to find anyone with positive feedback
ask the seller what the spring rates are... people complain that their coilovers are back breaking stiff

jackhunt321

Reaction score
For 250 that is the deal unless they are blown(oil escaping the strut body). 250 for ANY true coilover is a good deal...go for it!

Reaction score
Well he sent me pics...they look a little rusted. He said he would take $200 CAD. Let me know if you guys think this is a good deal.

jbuff

Reaction score
back when i was looking for my coilovers i looked into them....talked to two or three companies that had them on their website.....each one told me they actually dont carry them anymore because theyve had too many problems with them...just something to think about

jess

Reaction score
hmm interesting....kinda leaning towards saving up for apexi's or something.

champaned_out

Reaction score
^^
if your looking for a nice cheap set of coilovers, omni power coilovers are $650 shipped at iap

Back