Gas range

datechboss101

Reaction score
I am doing a little experiment for the next 2 weeks here... Instead of taking my CG5 to school and class, I will be taking the 2016 Nissan Rogue (in my sig) daily to see its gas range and MPG. I will be using the on-board computer, fuel buddy, and the trip odometer to calculate a full tank of gas. However, estimated gas range for that car is supposed to be in the 400 mile range. I will give updates every week on how it goes.

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
When I had a rental Rogue it got around 30-33mph highway and between 20-25mph city depending on the pedal weight.

BTW the 2016 Rogue was the worst handling car I have ever drove. The torque steer is terrible and dangerous while trying to pass some one.

Nissan fixed the torque steer with the 2018 models

datechboss101

Reaction score
When I had a rental Rogue it got around 30-33mph highway and between 20-25mph city depending on the pedal weight.

BTW the 2016 Rogue was the worst handling car I have ever drove. The torque steer is terrible and dangerous while trying to pass some one.

Nissan fixed the torque steer with the 2018 models

I never experienced any torque steer on the Rogue and the MDX at all, let alone my CG, even with WOT. I want to see the real world number of the gas range on the Rogue, as that is one of the other vehicles I can use without any limits from my parents. Plus, I will be doing lots of HWY driving soon, so I don't want to stop somewhere to refill on the way.

datechboss101

Reaction score
You will feel the torque steer if you go WOT at 30mph and try to change lanes at the same time.

I always change lanes while doing WOT at the same time with going 20+ over the speed limit, and no feel of toque steer at all. (Avg. speed limit in my area is 45 MPH).

datechboss101

Reaction score
U must have a one in a million one lol

Yep... Same thing goes with the CG5, Ody (we had the first MY of the 3rd gen), and MDX.

So far the Nissan only needed Oil change, tire rotations, and air filter change (both CAF and EAF). Soon it needs a D&F at 60k miles, and spark plugs change at 100k miles.

Back