FS: HFP R7 Wheels, Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood, and Function & Form Type II Coilovers

Accord281

Reaction score
Bump for my old wheels. I miss those sometimes. Sending you a PM shortly

Still waiting on PM :p

Bump for a good seller :) (yet to put the coilovers on though)

What are you waiting for??!??!?!!??!! Slam that thang lol. Hope you like them and they treat you well. I got very sad after getting home from UPS and realizing they were gone :(

There's a stock DEP coupe with the factory lip kit on it near me, and I badly want that car. Getting rid of these parts perhaps is a mistake if temptation ever becomes too great and I go knocking on their door.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Kills me when I see people driving around coupes with factory lip kits...they don't even know what they have usually. Or care lol.

Silver99

Reaction score
Kills me when I see people driving around coupes with factory lip kits...they don't even know what they have usually. Or care lol.
It saddens me too. I'm gonna try to get an OEM replica kit here soon...
What are you waiting for??!??!?!!??!! Slam that thang lol. Hope you like them and they treat you well.
My mom whom I live with doesn't want me putting them on myself, even though I have tons of experience. :banghead: I am desperate to get them on too. I even bought a torque wrench and jack stands before she told me she wouldn't let me put them on. Plus, my aunts shop quoted me $700, WAYYY to high imo. The car also isn't drivable right now because I'm in the middle of a retrofit, which should be done Saturday.:love:

P.S. I do plan on going as low as my driveway allows :D

P.S. I'm in the middle of recoating the springs where they had some rust, and I may paint the struts and other red parts blue to match my car. Not sure yet...

Last edited:

Accord281

Reaction score
It saddens me too. I'm gonna try to get an OEM replica kit here soon...

My mom whom I live with doesn't want me putting them on myself, even though I have tons of experience. :banghead: I am desperate to get them on too. I even bought a torque wrench and jack stands before she told me she wouldn't let me put them on. Plus, my aunts shop quoted me $700, WAYYY to high imo. The car also isn't drivable right now because I'm in the middle of a retrofit, which should be done Saturday.:love:

P.S. I do plan on going as low as my driveway allows :D

P.S. I'm in the middle of recoating the springs where they had some rust, and I may paint the struts and other red parts blue to match my car. Not sure yet...

Nice! Just remember to pre-load the springs again when putting them back together. And don't bother painting the exposed metal portion at the bottom of the front struts. I had to scrape the paint off to get them to fit inside the forks anyway.

Back