L.E.D. Headlights

J30MAN

Reaction score
Picked up my Flasher, and just got done swapping it. It works perfectly and the clicking is a different sound which is sort of nice :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Picked up my Flasher, and just got done swapping it. It works perfectly and the clicking is a different sound which is sort of nice :)

Sweet, glad it worked out. They click/blink just a little faster than OEM I noticed.

Mikey

Reaction score
Chris, you were able to just cover the one lead on your LED turns, correct? The fact that it's an LED bulb didnt change or hinder anything?

J30MAN

Reaction score
PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE ... and short Vid would be nice

I will post a vid once everything gets shipped here.

Sweet, glad it worked out. They click/blink just a little faster than OEM I noticed.

Yeah the first click/blink is delayed and the rest are like you said just a little faster. But I guess its way better than hyperblink lol.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Update: I received the front amber turning signals in the mail yesterday and installed them today and they work perfect so far, but vid/pics will wait till the other LEDs are installed.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You're not gonna get the others installed, because you'll grab a lawnchair and a beer, and just sit in front of your car watching the blinkers. Forever.

Back